Clear All
  • LazyPooky
    ADMINISTRATOR
    Level 35 - Rockin' Poster
    • Oct 2007

Magnús and carrot in the studio for a photoshoot

Magnús Scheving, the creator of LazyTown

🦹‍♂️ 🥕 🍎🤸‍♂️🎬⚽️🌳

"... more and more parents were asking me how they could help motivate their children to enjoy a healthier lifestyle, so I came up with the concept for LazyTown – an exciting, fun, but fictional place where a superhero called Sportacus helps his young friends make healthy lifestyle choices."

I posted the photo yesterday in the facebook group when activity (likes, shares, comments) were quite high, and all of a sudden there was no activity for an hour. So weird. I guess the BOTS didn't know what to think of the photo with Magnús and the carrot - and shadow banned it for an hour, when activity came back. Still lower than before.. 😏

Click image for larger version  Name:	red-tie (2).jpg Views:	0 Size:	207.5 KB ID:	197987 Click image for larger version  Name:	red-tie (1).jpg Views:	0 Size:	220.4 KB ID:	197988
    Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.
  • possessor
    I like LazyTown.
    SPECIAL MEMBER
    Level 30 - Stepher
    • Oct 2021

Come on, an HD Maggi pic? You're teasing me.

Comment

• Buzz
      Der Postmeister
      SPECIAL MEMBER
      Level 33 - New Superhero
      • Jan 2009

After you posted some offensive Magnus material once, Facebook has been keeping an eye on you... 😝
      Gallery

Comment

• LazyPooky
        ADMINISTRATOR
        Level 35 - Rockin' Poster
        • Oct 2007

Originally posted by Buzz
        After you posted some offensive Magnus material once, Facebook has been keeping an eye on you... 😝
        I posted more disturbing photos before, you know what I mean 😄
        Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

• possessor
          I like LazyTown.
          SPECIAL MEMBER
          Level 30 - Stepher
          • Oct 2021

Originally posted by LazyPooky

I posted more disturbing photos before, you know what I mean 😄
          Are we talking about a certain edited photo from the 2010s that had something to do with a water bottle...?

Comment

Working...