• Show
Clear All
  • mizz_pink
    SPECIAL MEMBER
    Level 15 - The Baby Troll
    • Apr 2007

Magnus in London

Magnus in London

Magnus was on BBC news this morning. He talked about health and exercise, where he gets his energy from and does some exercise moves. I'm hoping that the video is going to be on lazytown.biz
  • sportagirl_10.5
    SPECIAL MEMBER
    Level 24 - The Blue Elf
    • Feb 2008

Re: Magnus in London

Ta dah.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/programmes/b ... 815610.stm

Comment

• bello
      GETLAZY MEMBER
      Level 4 - Poster On The Move
      • Jan 2009

magnus=tomas rettenmund.

so have you now arrive what you had whisched and command from the loge. now you talking about siggness, and then you talking about what we can do? are you not the mobber in the esc st-imier. and now an celebrity person. do you realy know, the persons hosted by loges, must not have any humanrights and should be alone, without love. do you remember, or had you done yourselve hypnotical. do you remember in stolen my writing scripts, then this one thomas müller, alias sepp niederhauser is now an friend of you. what was again your whisch. to fin my girl, in make her tuching like the rabbitmouth me. then all what i exist will you make sigg. do you realy know that i had since bevore no humanrights. are humanrights realy only for healty persons. do you now lie all about you had done, and will be an positive one? do you ever in your live help an invalide in sending your girlfriend? do you ever destroy sozial friends and love in can protecting the healty persons bevore new siggs, now non sozial and mental possiblility, because the loge you were inside, done my live in an invalide if you pray, that some persons not sigg, will be invalide in treating them during theyr live mental and psycholigical. if you can anwser this questions, then you should never proove again that you are not the thomas. and at last, all the way. can i make an comedy with lazytown? and can i proove you, i had won an oscar, saturn and an mtv movieaward.

why do you not realy find the true in your soul?
      why all normal persons must lie?
      why all normal persons must treat to victims of organisations?
      why some organisations had spend a lot of time, for proove an new siggness, without realy know the true?
      why do mistreat me an people all my live, then makes me without reason sigg?
      are actors all, some kriminals or mistreating persons?
      do you accept, to realy done and proovable mistreating persons, when they are since a time invalides, and when you think this handling you done, were good?

all of these questions and more, now on CBC!!!

Comment

• nindanjoe
        Former Moderator
        SPECIAL MEMBER
        Level 27 - Little Pink Poster
        • Apr 2007

Thanks for the link (I also got the link from betica)! Here's the .flv I got from it, it had to be stream captured with ReplayMediaCatcher:

BBC NEWS _ Programmes _ Breakfast _ Sportacus gets fit on Breakfast_1-7-2009.rar (15.49 MB)
        http://anonym.to/?http://www.mediafire.com/?mzyuldatoe3

bello, you mention CBC, do you have any links or more information. It was a bit hard to understand (was it a Google translation?) what was typed in your post. I assume CBC is a Canadian television company which should mean there is either a French or an English version of what is typed there. Like an article or something.

Comment

Working...