Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Magnus Scheving Birthday Video 2009 (Please, see the post)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Magnus Scheving Birthday Video 2009 (Please, see the post)

Magnus Scheving Birthday Video 2009 (Please, see the post)

Do you want to participate on a birthday video for Magnus´s Birthday?, for more information about it, see the link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vYruxENraxg

¿Quieres participar en un video de cumpleaños para el cumpleañis de Magnus?, para más información mirad el enlace:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-fVBwtQoM-Y

Re: Magnus Scheving Birthday Video 2009 (Please, see the post)

IT'S STEPHER TIME IT'S STEPHER TIME IT'S STEPHER TIME IT'S STEPHER TIME

Thats very great!
    i love your idea!

AMo tu idea!

Comment

Originally posted by ZiggyChannel

Thats very great!
      i love your idea!

AMo tu idea!
      I'm pretty fond of the idea too! My message will be in both English and Icelandic!

Welcome to GetLazy! IT'S STEPHER TIME IT'S STEPHER TIME

Comment

Originally posted by xjocundxlilacx
        Originally posted by ZiggyChannel

Thats very great!
        i love your idea!

AMo tu idea!
        I'm pretty fond of the idea too! My message will be in both English and Icelandic!

Welcome to GetLazy! IT'S STEPHER TIME IT'S STEPHER TIME
        Ok, but remmeber you need send an email to [email protected] for the suscription, please, follow all steps

Comment

Hmmm I dunno.
          Usually don't do things that require unnecessary information.
          Not to mention that I don't sign up for things with incorrect grammar and that refer to Magnus Scheving as a "her" lol

Comment

Originally posted by LazyTownEpisodes
            Hmmm I dunno.
            Not to mention that I don't sign up for things with incorrect grammar and that refer to Magnus Scheving as a "her" lol
            Yes Betica, you really need to change that 'her' into 'his' in the video. You can ask many people to help with the english language if you're not sure.
            Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by pooky
              Originally posted by LazyTownEpisodes
              Hmmm I dunno.
              Yes Betica, you really need to change that 'her' into 'his' in the video. You can ask many people to help with the english language if you're not sure.
              First, I didn´t make the video.
              Second, I know is "his" but was very difficult made the video and if change other thing maybe need start again.
              Third, please, not see the errors and suscribe on the email, because that is more important.

Comment

Magnus Birthday Video

Well, not a lot of people registered on the email [email protected] but the idea is a video with good quality, saying the things on your language but with subtitles in English (so that Magnus knows what you are saying), and well, tell him about what do you think about him and about LazyTown.
                And remember, you need to send the video to that email, but before you need to upload it to megaupload, or mediafire, or wherever you have an account like them, and you wrote the link to download the video.
                And this is the video (if you don´t remember):
                [youtube]n8WoLMOnbYQ[/youtube]
                And we need to say "Happy Birthday!" at the end of the video.

Comment

Re: Tuesday is Magnus´s birthday, you need send the video this w

Great idea!

Comment

Yeah the campaign is cool. But Emilly currently is gone from here, and I didn't make the video yet :|

Comment

Originally posted by Madaetrix
                      the proyect canceled =( :?
                      No... I sent my video.

Comment

yeah, it was only canceled for madaetrix. So don't worry ;)
                        Everything under controle.
                        Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by pooky
                          yeah, it was only canceled for madaetrix. So don't worry ;)
                          Everything under controle.
                          Not on GL, yet ;)

Comment

All of this is finished, I lost my video and also I didn't have the needed time . But anyways, hope to make at least my own video for Magnús's birthday :/.

Comment

Originally posted by agusxx2
                              All of this is finished, I lost my video and also I didn't have the needed time . But anyways, hope to make at least my own video for Magnús's birthday :/.
                              hehe, well you're three days late my friend

Comment

Working...
                              X