X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sportacus visits a kid on the hospital

Sportacus visits a kid on the hospital

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/ne ... tacus.html

NOTE: Someone can cut the photos and add here please?, and the video too please?, because I tried with the computer program the user who donwload magnus´s conference told me, but I don´t know how download videos with that program, so, that user or another user can download the video and add for download?, thanks.

Re: Sportacus visits a kid on the hospital

'That user' would be me lol. Here it is:

[youtube]Qyxq58bsFto[/youtube]

Comment

*is actually crying* Magnus is a lovely man.

Comment

Damn man, poor kid.

Comment

Yeah.. It's really hearbreaking to watch :( . Hope the kid receives his prosthetic legs soon. I will be keeping him and his family in my prayers.

Comment

Life can be so cruel sometimes and specially with such a little baby. It's really touching.

But even so, MS had the time to make a little better his day (and for his parents too), and that is the real LazyTown's mission (even for just a moment): entertainment and hopes for all the children.

From the bottom of my heart, thanks Magnús for your kindness. :)

Comment

Originally posted by stephanie's lazyboy
              Yeah.. It's really hearbreaking to watch :( . Hope the kid receives his prosthetic legs soon. I will be keeping him and his family in my prayers.
              Indeed, life can suck sometimes...seems he also likes Ben10.
              Also, Magnus Scheving rulz, no dought about it!

Comment

Originally posted by LazyTownWW
                Originally posted by stephanie's lazyboy
                Indeed, life can suck sometimes...seems he also likes Ben10.
                Also, Magnus Scheving rulz, no dought about it!
                I'm starting to hate Ben 10 as much as I do Twilight, and that's saying something. It's bloody EVERYWHERE! :O It's taken over from LT in the UK as the top kids show brand it seems.

And Maggi is my little love bug He's such a nice man, I want to start a petition for him to be honoured in the New Years Honours List.

Comment

Originally posted by xjocundxlilacx
                  I'm starting to hate Ben 10 as much as I do Twilight, and that's saying something. It's bloody EVERYWHERE! :O It's taken over from LT in the UK as the top kids show brand it seems.
                  And Maggi is my little love bug He's such a nice man, I want to start a petition for him to be honoured in the New Years Honours List.
                  Yeah, Cartoon Network Studios suck, at least compared to LazyTown Entertainment.
                  He should be, damn it!!! lol :) ...but really, he deserves that, I think.

Comment

Yeah, Cartoon Network Studios suck, at least compared to LazyTownEntertainment.
                    I'm gonna try contacting The Sun to start a campaign, and do you have a PetitionSpot account?

Comment

Yeah, Cartoon Network Studios suck, at least compared to LazyTownEntertainment.
                      I'm gonna try contacting The Sun to start a campaign, and do you have a PetitionSpot account?
                      Sorry, I don't...
                      also, does it matter that I'm not British?

Comment

well, I can say only, that was very kind of Magnús!

Comment

Sportacus visits a Hospital in UK

Hey there! i got a very good news. Magnus visit a hospital in the UK.
                          Heres the video:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oKLurDWe58M&feature=channel_page[/youtube]

Comment

Re: Sportacus visits a Hospital in UK

Originally posted by ZiggyChannel
                            Hey there! i got a very good news. Magnus visit a hospital in the UK.
                            Heres the video:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oKLurDWe58M&feature=channel_page[/youtube]
                            you're late ;)...nice one anyway

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=2187
                            Gallery

Comment

Re: Sportacus visits a Hospital in UK

hahahaaa...loser ;)
                              you know I don't mean that really
                              Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Working...
                              X