• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Magnús Scheving and Michelle Obama!

Originally posted by beticaforever
    Translation:
    "Michelle Obama promotes the children exercise

Washington.- The first lady Michelle Obama participated today, in a clinic of soccer with children of this capital accompanied by stars of DC United team and the superhero Sportacus, with the goal to promote
    the children's physical activity.

Michelle Obama practiced today her kick-off and her better dribblings, with hispanic and afro-american children, in an event organized with the National Alliance for the Hispanic Health, the US Soccer Foundation,
    the older League of Soccer and the Association of Professional Women of Soccer.

The superhero Sportacus with his dynamic way to motivate to the youngest to have an active style of living, did the delights of the small children of the metropolitan area among six and 12 years of age.
    Magnus Scheving, who has performed that role on the TV series LazyTown, commented to be pleased working in the first lady campaign "Let's Move", to fight against the infantile obeseness.
    Cristian Castillo, Jaime Moreno, Tavaré Ramos, the hispanic stars of the of DC United team, accompanied to Michelle Obama in this event.

Sam Kass, chef of the White House did recommendations to the assistants, in order to get a healthy diet. The hispanic children head the list of infantile obeseness in US, with 38%, they are followed by
    afro-american children with 36%, and the rest 29% are white children.

According to data of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), 25 million of children and teenagers suffer that nutritious problem in US.

The first lady launched last month a crusade at national level to promote the good diet and the physical activity, in the new generations.

The campaign includes, besides the stimulation of the childhood physical activity, to include healthy food in the schools and to improve the offering of food products, in communities stores where that kind of.

Thanks to hlazytownero

YAY!!!!

Comment

Absolutely loved this. On ShoppingBlog.com, they wrote about Sportacus: "We have no idea who the guy is she's running against, but his ensemble leaves much to be desired from a fashion standpoint." LOL. They were corrected right away, but were still not happy with his outfit. I wonder if they had a nice drink of LazyTown GoWater afterward? Probably not available in D.C., yet, though.

Comment

Originally posted by LazyWater
        Absolutely loved this. On ShoppingBlog.com, they wrote about Sportacus: "We have no idea who the guy is she's running against, but his ensemble leaves much to be desired from a fashion standpoint." LOL. They were corrected right away, but were still not happy with his outfit. I wonder if they had a nice drink of LazyTown GoWater afterward? Probably not available in D.C., yet, though.
        Fashion jerks
        Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Here's another fun foto that I found (with Sound!)...

http://smegsss.atspace.com/MaggiObama.html

Comment

So my sister brought home her high school newspaper today with a story about this in it.
            Except they left out the most important part - that Sportacus was there.
            Poppycock....

Comment

[youtube]QCTcW7MBRlY[/youtube]

Looks like 2½ seconds with Sportacus

Comment

Wow, awesome story ! Too bad the damn american press tried to ignore Sportacus.

Comment

Re: The big Magnus topic

Comment

Re: The big Magnus topic

Originally posted by Lazycus
                    This made me laugh out loud literaly. And when i saved the image i laughed again. I salute you once again sir.

Comment

Working...
                    X