• Magnus in LA

Magnus in LA

http://www.myfoxla.com/dpp/good_day_la/ ... a-20100412

Re: Magnus in LA

Go go promotion.
    Nice find.

Comment

Someone can download the video please? Ypu have the option of small size or big size, please, big size if you can, thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by beticaforever
        Someone can download the video please? Ypu have the option of small size or big size, please, big size if you can, thanks.
        the big size feature is just an pure optical FX and don't effect the stream quality...here is the converted file (wmv/62MB)...

http://evilshare.com/0ltfr49t4s7x/magnu ... d.wmv.html
        Gallery

Comment

Originally posted by Buzz
          Originally posted by beticaforever
          the big size feature is just an pure optical FX and don't effect the stream quality...here is the converted file (wmv/62MB)...

http://evilshare.com/0ltfr49t4s7x/magnu ... d.wmv.html
          Thank you! ^^

Comment

Haha, "Magnus Skeeving."

Comment

1 comment and 1 question.

1. They spelled it Sporticus on the screen I noticed, get your facts straight news people lol

2. Why the hell are they promoting it in LA when it only airs a tiny bit on Noggin and such these days in the US? or is this the calm before the storm of LT promotion later this fall...with viacoms license running out next year.

Comment

Originally posted by merlin55
                Why the hell are they promoting it in LA when it only airs a tiny bit on Noggin and such these days in the US? or is this the calm before the storm of LT promotion later this fall...with viacoms license running out next year.
                My guess is that it's just some free promo! Never hurts haha

Comment

Son of a hippie! That was in my area! That was this morning! I could have captured it HD!!!

PolarFox just linked it in IRC! The anger! I used to watch Good Day in LA, but I stopped watching it! Had I kept watching it I probably would have seen a commercial for an upcoming appearance by Magnus! The anger!

Anyhoo, thanks for the linkage. By the by, DownloadHelper worked with that website. I also suspect the "Temporary Internet Files" method would have worked as well. :)

"A lot of this network". Don't say the network's name, the bosses won't like it!

Comment

Working...
                  X