X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sunna's facebook - Daughter of Magnus

Re: The big Magnus topic

Good news (I think lol)

I came across Sunna's facebook and noticed she has added Hjortur (Magnus' Brother), Oskar (Magnus' nephew and Hjortur's son), Ragna (Msgnus' sister) and Sylvia. So obviously they kept in contact (along with Magnus' dad) because 1. Magnus' dad went to the grandson's christening and 2. I came across a comment from Ragna saying something like it was nice seing your mum again or whatever. So hopefully this will be the start of her relationship with Magnus and his children (she has never met them).

Re: The big Magnus topic

Originally posted by mizz_pink
    Good news (I think lol)

I came across Sunna's facebook and noticed she has added Hjortur (Magnus' Brother), Oskar (Magnus' nephew and Hjortur's son), Ragna (Msgnus' sister) and Sylvia. So obviously they kept in contact (along with Magnus' dad) because 1. Magnus' dad went to the grandson's christening and 2. I came across a comment from Ragna saying something like it was nice seing your mum again or whatever. So hopefully this will be the start of her relationship with Magnus and his children (she has never met them).
    But, Sunna has Facebook yet? Because I thougth she deleted it.

Comment

Working...
    X