What about grow up and prefer not be a LazyTown Fan anymore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What about grow up and prefer not be a LazyTown Fan anymore

Re: Thread For Pics Of Magnus (not as Sportacus)

I want to say something I forgot to say. Well, I said it already, but I want to say it again because now I have a better English for explain better:
    Some time ago, Mizz_Pink posted a comment about LazyTown is a Children Show, she grew up so she prefers not be a LazyTown Fan anymore and she doesn't want to be immature. Just say you that being a Fan not mean you are immature. You must be a mature person for live alone or maybe with a couple or friends, because you need live yourself, but that not means you are immature if you see LazyTown. It's true it is a Children Show, but, everybody know that it's good have a part of your kid mind inside you for life better, happier. Most of teenagers have a singer or music group etc. as idols, but we grew up with Magnús Scheving, a different idol, more serious, a businessman, etc. But people don't understand it and think being his Fan and Fan of his TV Series, we are immature, and that's not true. I remembered it because yesterday my father told me I must forget him and his TV Series forever, but I said no (I think I know why he told me it again, influence from someone, I am sure).

Just say I am very happy about being a LazyTowner, and I am happy a lot of people are. Unfortunately most of fans I met in 2006 (when I started), now not here anymore, but several of them they are (and new fans appeared) and I am very happy because it means we saw LazyTown as something more than a Children Show, it's a lifestyle, it's an idea from a man who wants to change the world and we should continue supporting him and his Team.

I want to be like him someday :)

Well, as I said, it's a pleasure to have so good fans and friends here and on Facebook.

Someone who believes that he has to give up something that he is fond of - just to appear adult (or mature, if you will) quite automatically isn't.
    As an adult, you - and you alone - decide where the fun is.

BTT now and I'm out ;)

Comment

Originally posted by beticaforever
      I want to say something I forgot to say. Well, I said it already, but I want to say it again because now I have a better English for explain better:
      Some time ago, Mizz_Pink posted a comment about LazyTown is a Children Show, she grew up so she prefers not be a LazyTown Fan anymore and she doesn't want to be immature. Just say you that being a Fan not mean you are immature. You must be a mature person for live alone or maybe with a couple or friends, because you need live yourself, but that not means you are immature if you see LazyTown. It's true it is a Children Show, but, everybody know that it's good have a part of your kid mind inside you for life better, happier. Most of teenagers have a singer or music group etc. as idols, but we grew up with Magnús Scheving, a different idol, more serious, a businessman, etc. But people don't understand it and think being his Fan and Fan of his TV Series, we are immature, and that's not true. I remembered it because yesterday my father told me I must forget him and his TV Series forever, but I said no (I think I know why he told me it again, influence from someone, I am sure).

Just say I am very happy about being a LazyTowner, and I am happy a lot of people are. Unfortunately most of fans I met in 2006 (when I started), now not here anymore, but several of them they are (and new fans appeared) and I am very happy because it means we saw LazyTown as something more than a Children Show, it's a lifestyle, it's an idea from a man who wants to change the world and we should continue supporting him and his Team.

I want to be like him someday :)

Well, as I said, it's a pleasure to have so good fans and friends here and on Facebook.
      You have my respect ! your parents should be proud of you instead, don't worry you're doing the right thing.
      If Julianna sees people like you, Pooky and the others she'll definitely change her view about old lazytown fans being weird, you guys are cool :)
      As for Mizz, what she did doesn't make her mature at all...

Comment

Originally posted by Master Of Disguise
        If Julianna sees people like you, Pooky and the others she'll definitely change her view about old lazytown fans being weird...
        Don't count on that haha
        Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by pooky
          Don't count on that haha
          I'll second that ;)

Comment

Working...
          X