Lookin at da LazyTown Websites - Reading out the pages, commentary, a bit of history

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • possessor
    I like LazyTown.
    SPECIAL MEMBER
    Level 30 - Stepher
    • Oct 2021

Lookin at da LazyTown Websites - Reading out the pages, commentary, a bit of history

Thanks to LazyPooky for making the archive of the LazyTown website. Would have been possible using IA, but harder having to click 'X' on all the tab bars and not speaking until I do so and also editing those parts out.

I also thank you for giving that link to the 2010 siet, escaped from za luup!!

Anyways, this video is me reading almost every page on the 2002-2003 LazyTown websites, commenting on them and giving some history on the websites and layout.
  • possessor
    I like LazyTown.
    SPECIAL MEMBER
    Level 30 - Stepher
    • Oct 2021

This is the more fun video.
    I look at the 2004 website.. well, only one new page from the website about how they made the show.
    I look at the 2005 website like I did with the 2003 one except I don't mess up a lot and talk with a spit full mouth and read the whole page.

I look at the 2006-09 website, attempt to get the Sports Candy prize, play the puzzles and memory games, do the coloring book, and download the posters.

Non-copyrighted music in this one (except Kalimba), and it's shorter.

Comment

• possessor
      I like LazyTown.
      SPECIAL MEMBER
      Level 30 - Stepher
      • Oct 2021

My next video will be looking at the 2010-2017 websites.

Comment

Working...