Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: LazyTown Library

There is only one person on this forum who saw a glimpse of the inside
    Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Buzz View Post
      so all the LT raw footage is gone?...that would be sad
      Originally posted by Stingy View Post
      That's hard to believe, but maybe. Turner would need to be pretty irresponsible to lose that stuff.
      I have no idea. If LazyTown belongs to Turner now that means instead of LazyTown they put Turner logo.. I hope they did not delete, lose or something... :frown:

Originally posted by LazyPooky View Post
      There is only one person on this forum who saw a glimpse of the inside
      Who?

Comment

Originally posted by SollaMega View Post
        Who?
        Someone we can not speak about
        Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Someone we can not speak about
          I guess I know who you mean ;)
          Gallery

Comment

Originally posted by Buzz View Post
            I guess I know who you mean ;)
            I don't know about that but I was talking about someone with this avatar:
            Click image for larger version

Name:	avatar435_3.gif.png
Views:	1
Size:	45.7 KB
ID:	149438

Comment

I kinda remember that person

Comment

Well, that person saw it for sure :icon_e_biggrin:

Comment

Indeed they did

Comment

I don't know about that but I was talking about someone with this avatar:
                    [ATTACH=CONFIG]6641[/ATTACH]
                    I remember now...the ad agency dude from down under...he hasn't been seen anymore :(
                    Gallery

Comment

Sadly

Comment

Turner doesn't seem to know what the hell they're doing most of the time (or has a lack of control over things), so I wouldn't be surprised if these are now lost :(

For example, all the episodes of the Steven Universe marathon were leaked on the official Cartoon Network website over two weeks before they were supposed to air. Cartoon Network is controlled by Turner. There were many other leaks before that, and of other shows. It's probably not entirely their fault but they have little to no control over what gets leaked or removed. Very irresponsible and lax security.

I really hope this isn't truly lost and hopefully it will be settled.

Comment

Originally posted by Patchi View Post
                          Turner doesn't seem to know what the hell they're doing most of the time (or has a lack of control over things), so I wouldn't be surprised if these are now lost :(

For example, all the episodes of the Steven Universe marathon were leaked on the official Cartoon Network website over two weeks before they were supposed to air. Cartoon Network is controlled by Turner. There were many other leaks before that, and of other shows. It's probably not entirely their fault but they have little to no control over what gets leaked or removed.

I really hope this isn't truly lost and hopefully it will be settled.
                          Actually the Steven Universe "leaks" that were around a week ago, weren't leaks, only people with a cable subscription could watch it, and only on the Watch Cartoon Network mobile app and Watch CN online.

But I get the point you are trying to make. Turner really needs to be more respectful of their property.

Comment

Originally posted by ItsBeboy View Post
                            Actually the Steven Universe "leaks" that were around a week ago, weren't leaks, only people with a cable subscription could watch it, and only on the Watch Cartoon Network mobile app and Watch CN online.

But I get the point you are trying to make. Turner really needs to be more respectful of their property.
                            Oh yeah, you're right. I still think it's odd that they allowed something like that to happen (especially for what was advertised to be an exclusive marathon) :/

Comment

Library is closed again!

Just checked it out and the message "504 Gateway Time out" appeared. Thought it wasn't working in my country which made me to use other IPs but still no results.

Comment

Is this the right link? https://lazytownlibrary.tumblr.com/wheretowatch

Comment

Working...
                                X