LazyTown 20th Anniversary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LazyTown 20th Anniversary

I know it's not until August 16, 2024 and that we are coming up to the 19th anniversary just thought I'd get the ball rolling.

I have a feeling some of you old timers visit now and again and lurk a bit. I'm calling all of you old timers for a gathering here for a celebration
    and let's all talk about what yas have been doing through the past years.

(I gotta think of a shoop for this post. It'll come to me and I'll edit this post when it does. I still have a year and half hehe)
    http://eighteenlightyearsago.ytmnd.com/

it's awesome to see lazytown's gonna be 2 decades old soon.

I know what I'm gonna do.

Make either a Bandcamp album dedicated to remixes and/or make a big appreciation video.
    And we can't forgot the crappy photoshop shoops.
    MY ACTION MOVIE REVIEW BLOG | MY SPORTACUS FAN-SITE

Comment

Twenty years of LazyTown on TV is quite a mile stone. That's 17 years the first forums post was made here. I wonder if any old timers from those times will visit the forums between now and next year. If not, there will be plenty of opportunities after that 😋
      Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Hey some old timers from those times are visiting the forums! Right here! 😁
        l i t t l e s t e p h e r s

Comment

Originally posted by chuft View Post
          Hey some old timers from those times are visiting the forums! Right here! 😁
          Like you!! (Lazypooky has been here since 2007, Buzz 2009, and Stingy 2009.) And Boredjedi.

Comment

When you have registered does not say everything. I believe I started talking/posting in 2009 for the first time 😊 Some of us had a history at other LazyTown fan places first before coming here, or lurking around before registering. I appreciate some new members who actually made a difference here over old members who contributed nothing.

I will think about what to do when the time comes. Like BJ said, we have a year and half to think about.
            Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

I found out Henry Parkes the 7th premier of New South Wales was in office 5 times, and his second time ended August 16, 1877.

And as you know, LazyTown premiered on Nickelodeon's programming block, Nickelodeon Junior on August 16, 2004.

Comment

Now that the 19th anniversary is coming up.. what are you going to do?

I'm going to try a Season 3 - 4 megamix. (Be warned Chuft)

Comment

I will regard it with complete indifference, as I would a Taylor Swift megamix or an Adele megamix.
                  l i t t l e s t e p h e r s

Comment

Uh...

Comment

Originally posted by possessor of mine View Post
                      Now that the 19th anniversary is coming up.. what are you going to do?

I'm going to try a Season 3 - 4 megamix. (Be warned Chuft)
                      I'm looking forward to it. Don't make it too complicated though.

Comment

So I just finished the megamix, but it'll take a long time to export despite only being 16 minutes long.
                        I'll export tomorrow afternoon, as it's 9:30 where I am right now.

Comment

I exported the video yesterday, and took the SFX out of W.A.N.O today, and then exported it as an MP3.
                          I also removed the post-credit scene, the credits themselves, and the last 3 seconds of the Cold Open of "Secret Friends Day".

Comment

Just made a version where all the Season 3 songs are replaced by their official versions. I might make the Megamix in different languages, if possible/I feel like it. I'm certain I'll make a karaoke though.

Comment

GUYS IT'S TOMMOROW!!!!!!!!!!!! LAZYTOWN IS NINETEEN TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X