If the WTC was never attacked..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If the WTC was never attacked..

If 9/11 never happened, how would it affect LazyTown?
    My only guess - in Welcome to Lazytown Stephanie would have mentioned "the Twin Towers" instead of the "Empire State Building".
    MY ACTION MOVIE REVIEW BLOG | MY SPORTACUS FAN-SITE

Not all that much. Lazytown setting, characters and lore were already established long before 9/11.
    Besides the fact two completely different countries an ocean apart.
    http://eighteenlightyearsago.ytmnd.com/

Comment

She was making one building with the playing cards so the Empire State Building would be a more logical choice than the Twin Towers.
      In every dub language they use a different building, depending on where that language is spoken.
      For example in the dub for Belgium they spoke of the Atomium.

Click image for larger version  Name:	atomium.jpg Views:	0 Size:	222.3 KB ID:	188579
      Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by LazyPooky View Post
        She was making one building with the playing cards so the Empire State Building would be a more logical choice than the Twin Towers.
        In every dub language they use a different building, depending on where that language is spoken.
        For example in the dub for Belgium they spoke of the Atomium.

Click image for larger version Name:	atomium.jpg Views:	0 Size:	222.3 KB ID:	188579
        Eesh that looks like a crazy building

Comment

Oh yeah - another one - if 9/11 never happened, the show would've been bought by PBS.

Comment

Originally posted by possessor View Post
            Oh yeah - another one - if 9/11 never happened, the show would've been bought by PBS.
            I'm really glad that never happened, PBS would've completely ruined the show.

Comment

Yeah. So in reality only one good thing happened from the attacks

Comment

Working...
              X