Lazy Town F-Fict?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lazy Town F-Fict?

Hello people! new user reporting!. Just yesterday I found out about the existence of this forum, it's so nice ; ;

Although I'm just starting I like to make fanficts and I'm writing some about Lazy Town, I want it to be the most original and faithful to the series! If the idea is accepted then in the future i would be giving more specific details about this project that I have.

(Umm I have some questions, I am aware that it is an English-speaking forum and I have no problem with it, however I have doubts if there are people here who also speak Spanish haha. If someone speaks my language it would be great to find out).
    PD: I love this series and I hope to contribute to keep the community active! greetings!
    PD 2: i hope i posted this in the right place lol.

Welcome aboard. There use to be Welcome/Hello thread but I don't seem to be able to find it.
    Probably just going blind. hehe
    http://eighteenlightyearsago.ytmnd.com/

Comment

Yeah I know double posting. Meh

You could try this thread for ideas on how to write your fanfiction.
      https://forums.lazytown.eu/forum/the...453#post122453

That links to my Fanfic (the General Fanfiction thread too) which opps I never did finish that. Life got in the way again.

Unfortunately, I don't speak Spanish. I use google translate for those that write in their language though.
      http://eighteenlightyearsago.ytmnd.com/

Comment

Welcome.

Originally posted by LazyTReturns[Ficts] View Post
        Hello people! new user reporting!. Just yesterday I found out about the existence of this forum, it's so nice ; ;

Although I'm just starting I like to make fanficts and I'm writing some about Lazy Town, I want it to be the most original and faithful to the series! If the idea is accepted then in the future i would be giving more specific details about this project that I have.
        We have a special forum in the community section to post fanfiction, what Boredjedi said. Some members have their fanfiction written and posted on a website dedicated to fanfiction (like fanfiction.net) and linked that here with a short description. I always love to read those and if not in English, google translate does a good job these days.

Originally posted by LazyTReturns[Ficts
        ]

(Umm I have some questions, I am aware that it is an English-speaking forum and I have no problem with it, however I have doubts if there are people here who also speak Spanish haha. If someone speaks my language it would be great to find out).
        We had quite a number of members who speak Spanish and two of my best friends here speaks that language. I just don't know if there's someone around now that have their first language Spanish. I must say that the community is not as active anymore as it was before because most about LazyTown has already been said before. On the other hand, we have hundreds of visitors every week who read the forums.
        Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by LazyTReturns[Ficts] View Post
          Just yesterday I found out about the existence of this forum, it's so nice ; ;
          The board was found in 2006. You are a tiny bit late to the party..

Don't worry they let me in, I joined in 2021
          MY ACTION MOVIE REVIEW BLOG | MY SPORTACUS FAN-SITE

Comment

Working...
          X