The LazyPod Podcast

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by possessor View Post
    Also, does anyone know if it's just Mark in the episodes or anyone else?
    just mark for now.

maybe its just from me going through the series with a friend recently and being a bit more interested in bts content but i was hoping for a bit more than essentially plot summaries... guess it makes sense since he wasnt exactly a vfx guy as far as im aware 🤷‍♂️

interesting how he seems to have skipped sportafake and happy brush day though?

Comment

Originally posted by YAUFTW View Post

interesting how he seems to have skipped sportafake and happy brush day though?
      I think he could be going in order of a specific country or TV channel and not the normal "Nickelodeon" one. Who knows?

i was hoping for a bit more than essentially plot summaries
      Mark says at the end of each episode that there will be special episodes dedicated to the stunts, the studios, the songs, and he even says that he might interview some cast members. I'm hoping for a Magnus appearance!

guess it makes sense since he wasnt exactly a vfx guy as far as im aware
      Yes, you are correct, but Mark worked on the lyrics of some songs from the first two seasons and was one of the head writers for Season 2's script. Maybe we can get to see a little bit more into the lyrics and scripts and not the 3 sentences for each song that he gave LazyTownPoint back in 2009.
      MY ACTION MOVIE REVIEW BLOG | MY SPORTACUS FAN-SITE

Comment

Anyways, welcome to our forums!

Comment

More behind the scenes stories are always fascinating and who knows what's to come. We still have a whole year to look forward to.
          Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Update: Máni was willing to add music to all podcast episodes! Which sounds fantastic.

All podcasts are being re-uploaded, the links in this thread have been updated to the new podcasts links.​
            Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

That's amazing!! Might give a more funky feel to the podcast

Comment

Podcast episode: Rottenbeard

https://shows.acast.com/the-lazypod-...es/rottenbeard

Comment

Podcast episode: Happy Brush Day

https://shows.acast.com/the-lazypod-...appy-brush-day

Comment

Podcast episode: Sportafake

https://shows.acast.com/the-lazypod-...des/sportafake

Comment

Working...
                    X