Why do you like LazyTown? - Because of YTMND

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why do you like LazyTown? - Because of YTMND

I like lazytown because of ytmnd and because it's the first show nickjr. has shown that doesn't suck.

Originally posted by Jokermausland
    I like lazytown because of ytmnd and because it's the first show nickjr. has shown that doesn't suck.
    Same exact reason I like it

Comment

Originally posted by Zafa
      Originally posted by Jokermausland
      Same exact reason I like it
      Lazytown is Better than DOra The Explorer.

Comment

Originally posted by SportaEdgar

Lazytown is Better than DOra The Explorer.
        That's not hard....

Comment

I like Lazytown 'cause, like Zokita, it makes me eat better and I have awesome music to work out to!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SportaEdgar
            Sorry but this Thread Already Exist: http://www.getlazy.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=78
            I didn't see it because it's camouflaged in punctuation marks.

Originally posted by DSK
            Pretty fish....
            I got the animation from http://dreamaquarium.com/gifs.html and cropped it. It's from a screensaver made by a former Hollywood special effects wizard.

Comment

Re: How did you first get into LazyTown?

ytmnd.

Comment

Well, for a friend of mine who introduced me to it

Comment

l i t t l e s t e p h e r s

Comment

Actually, some guy named ooozmin got me into it. WHERE'S THAT OLDER THREAD!?

Comment

Very...um...interesting responses, guys. :)

Whoops...sorry about the thread-repeating, ooozmin. Forgive me...I'm still sort of new here.

Oh gosh...I forgot to tell you MY story! Okay, so it isn't THAT special, but I remember when I used to sit around at home bored during the summer of 2004. It was then when I saw LOTS of promos on Nickelodeon, making a big deal about this new show called "LazyTown". My first impression: "Oh gosh...this sounds SO stupid! Pink hair? The show will NEVER catch on!" (Boy, was I wrong!!!) You wouldn't believe how many times I heard the jingle that summer with Stephanie singing:

"I love to dance, and I love to move
                      I love to swing, and I love to groove
                      I love Sports Candy, it helps build muscle
                      helps me think and it helps me hustle
                      I try and try, there's always a way
                      I love to dance with you every day!"

...try a million! Man, did I get sick of it! Now it sort of brings back memories that I like to laugh at now, because of what I was thinking at that time. (Well, I WAS only 13! - I'm actually only 2 1/2 weeks older than Julianna! ) After that, I kept hearing even more about it from my Godmother, who had 2 kids who loved the show. She kept raving on to me, my sister, and mom how great it was, and that we should start watching it. She also mentioned that it was from Iceland, and told us a little about Magnus and his mission (and that Sportacus was really hot - evidentally, she did some research). And yet, I still didn't pay much attention to LazyTown. I would flip through channels sometimes and catch a minute or 2, but then turn it off. I would keep seeing commercials on TV, and merchandise in stores...still no dice.

However, not too many months ago, I couldn't get to sleep one night, and LazyTown happened to be on Noggin at 4:00am or something. There was nothing on TV, so I just thought to myself...why not watch it? So, I finally sat through an entire episode, thought it was cute, and went off to school a few hours later. The next evening, I couldn't get to sleep again. So I went and watched LazyTown...AGAIN! I really started to like this show. I watched it every night the rest of the week (I think I even got up on purpose sometimes just to watch it, even if I COULD get to sleep that night!). And I was hooked...and I mean HOOKED ever since!!! I don't know exactly what got me hooked - it was either the bright colors, the loveable characters, the rockin' songs...I don't know. It was probably that I thought Sportacus was really dreamy (and I still do think so!). Either way, I became a die-hard fan VERY fast!

Goodness, this post is long. Sorry guys! :oops:

Comment

THEN I SAW HER FACE! NOW IM A BELIEVER!

Comment

Originally posted by yhpets
                          THEN I SAW HER FACE! NOW IM A BELIEVER!
                          OMG...my twin sister LOVES The Monkees!!!!

Comment

No need to apologize SportaSentai. You are awesome, so you can basically do whatever.

Comment

well i think everyone on getlazy
                              know why i got into lazytown
                              Stephanie's you know whats
                              and dont know one temp me
                              to a shoe raid lol

Comment

Working...
                              X