Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Lazy Dreams...

Originally posted by osiris
    I seem to have missed the boat here. She isn't one..? How would anyone know?
    No one on the board knows.

Comment

Originally posted by Sportajustin
      Well, the Manhattan factor drives the debate one way, but so does the innocence factor.

Comment

Well, the Manhattan factor drives the debate one way, but so does the innocence factor.
        Well its anyones guess, I think this topic is best left alone. I have been apart of conversations that were ... less than pleasant.

Comment

Well its anyones guess, I think this topic is best left alone. I have been apart of conversations that were ... less than pleasant.
          For the sake of humanity (and the fact that my head would explode if I found out any bad news), I'll leave this one alone.

Comment

Okay, I'm going to put on my serious hat for possibly the first and last time in this place.

Whilst I am (I think somewhat obviously) in no way squeamish about the subject, I do think that seriously discussing it, and debating the ins and outs (pun semi-intended) shows a blatant willing disregard for her privacy.

I don't know. I don't care. It's none of my business.
            Anyone who thinks it is any of their business, regardless of whether they're defending her innocence or the opposite, is so completely and utterly wrong.

Serious hat goes back into storage now, hopefully there to stay.

Comment

Originally posted by Ultra Magnus
              Okay, I'm going to put on my serious hat for possibly the first and last time in this place.

Whilst I am (I think somewhat obviously) in no way squeamish about the subject, I do think that seriously discussing it, and debating the ins and outs (pun semi-intended) shows a blatant willing disregard for her privacy.

I don't know. I don't care. It's none of my business.
              Anyone who thinks it is any of their business, regardless of whether they're defending her innocence or the opposite, is so completely and utterly wrong.

Serious hat goes back into storage now, hopefully there to stay.
              You're right, it's none of our business. And seriously, in this day and age, who's innocent at 16, regardless of virginity?

Comment

Originally posted by CJVercetti
                Puppies are cute.
                That's a damn filthy lie!
                That's nothing but anti-kitten propaganda.

Comment

You know, I keep trying to have LazyTown dreams. You know what happened? I dreamt about Jason (from Friday the 13th) and cocaine. WTF? I've never even taken drugs before and even though I like horror movies, I tend to like Freddy and Michael better. So again, WTF???

Maybe if I try to dream about Leatherface and heroin I'll manage something about LazyTown. Preferably involving Sportacus. And a distinct lack of clothing.

Comment

Okay, this is a good one.
                    Really, it's not, but it's random enough to be mistaken for a good one.

So there I was, playing World of Warcraft with some rl friends. In reality we're not on the same server or anything, but I guess that matters less.
                    So we were standing in some sort of swamp. I couldn't tell what swamp, (which is wierd considering I've spent well over 3000 hours playing the game by now in total) all I know is that it was an ugly swamp. So I decided to make it pretty and brought up my map editor.
                    *WTF*
                    Anyways, after adding a cute little pond and a 15' high rock in the middle of it all I went back to playing my party, consisting of me, a girl I met a few years ago that somehow got into playing WoW and her boyfriend. Anyways, while we're standing there listening to the girl's ranting on how they need to fix the druid class the dragon from Zelda: the Wind Waker descends from the skies.

As you can see it's not very well suited fo flying, yet it tells us to climb up on the rock which it'll lift to the top of a nearby mountain so we can meet the Lobster King.
                    *WTF*
                    Anyways, you can't deny quests in online games, so we do exactly as told. Once we reach the top we're stood on plateus with narrow wooden suspension bridges stretching between them. After walking across several bridges it somehow becomes clear that we're presented with a choice between going across one bridge grabbing a pair of boots or going to the opposite plateu to grab a treasure chart. The last thing I did yesterday before going to sleep was to watch the lazytown episode "Rottenbeard", so the decision was sot of easy to make.
                    Anyways, I open up the map interface with the same controls I'd use in Zelda: the Wind Waker. (I somehow remembered these in my sleep)
                    *WTF*
                    So, it turns out I should go to Windfall Isle, starting island in the Wind Waker, to claim the treasure. I somehow teleported there through looking at the map, leaving behind my party and the oh so mysterious and to this day unseen Lobster King.
                    *WTF*
                    Anyways, back on this island I see a big tower out at sea I've never seen before along with the huge Moose from that ancient Gorillaz video walking around.
                    *WTF*
                    So I run out to that tower, having to swim the last bit, while talking to my other rl friend who just popped out of nowhere. Narrowly missing getting stomped by the 200' moose walking around out at sea I make it to the tower and begin to climb the ladder. Up at the top of the tower I find Robbie Rotten, quite casually just sitting there and getting a tan.
                    *WTF*
                    So I talk to him, and this dialogue window pops up. Before being able to make out what it says I wake up! :(
                    So...
                    *WTF*
                    *WTF*
                    *WTF*

I'm obviously a nerd.

Comment

Comment

I had a dream, but not a lazytown one, but more of a ChemKneazle one.

Let me just say, the day before I had it, she told me about this guitar hero competion, they were having at the school. (As you guys know, Guitar hero is one of my fav games)

Dream - i was in my front lawn and Chem was there, so I could teach her how to play guitar hero and she would win the competion. She brought her own controler that actually had string on it, and she swore it worked for the PS2. My friend Jake (Real life friend) called my cell and talked to me and I said I gtg, and hes like what you doing? and I said Guitar hero and hes like whos in the background. And then Chem yells, I'm his GIRLFRIEND!!!!! And I was speechless and my friend started making fun of me by going nanananananana in a little kid's voice and then the dream ended

What does this dream mean? I will tell you. It means I love Guitar hero and I'm secretly in love with current lazytowner ChemKneazle. I want her so bad and hopefully I have more dreams with her and Guitar Hero.

PS: It wasn't a wet dream

PSS: Don't believe everything you hear

Comment

Zafa...
                          She's MINE!

You get some bonus points for a having your ps2 out on your lawn.

Comment

I had a somewhat strange dream. It about the origins of Sportacus. I first encountered him and he was somewhat unsure of what to do with his life. Then, he went to a park and began playing with children (a bit creepy, but he didn't do anything bad). He then went to Lazytown. He was wearing the ugly yellow and brown costume, and was a lot younger so he didn't have a moustache. For some reason, somebody was giving out snicker bars, and Sportacus started a series of events that led to the destruction of a building. As restitution, he was forced to rebuild it. Stephanie shows up, and they begin singing a song (it was an awesome song too). In one of the lyrics, Stephanie calls Sportacus a whore.

Comment

Aw man! That sounds like it was awesome!

Comment

I had another one. Somehow, I end up as a stagehand working for Lazytown Entertainment. I just get hired when they are finishing up production of the last episode of the season. I help out, and have a blast doing it. There is this big huge last episode celebration/press conference thing. After watching the episode ( a good one ) Magnus comes out and pulls back a curtain dramaticly. "Broadway" is written in 4 foot tall letters behind the curtain. He then goes on and says some of the costumes have changed, then goes offstage with the rest of the cast. The first time he comes out, he's wearing a royal blue fancy coat (he looked like a french king who was about to beheaded) with lots of white frilly embroidery. This is met with lots of boos, so he goes back and changes into another blue outfit in which he looks EXACTLY like henry VIII

except that the clothes are blue. He then gives me a paycheck for about $1000 dollars. I remember feeling so awful about the entire affair.

Comment

Working...
                                X