Your Robbie Moments

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your Robbie Moments

I really miss the thread where we share eachother's stupid ideas....Emm Robbie Moments
    Sooo anyone got anything new? XD

well, at work there is this stupid rack right above the sink that I always manage to hit my head on. And there always seems to be people around when I do it. I try to play it cool and say "I mean to do that" but I've done it so many times that when i do it and start to make my excuse, the manager will say it for me.

Comment

Well not quite a Robbie moment but I was walking home from the city today, which is a fairly long way and I got caught in the rain and got soaked to the bone for the next half hour.

I did say "I mean't to do that" so I guess it counts. ;)

Gah I'm so damn cold.

Comment

I say 'I meant to do that' pretty much every time I do something stupid, which is quite often. I already did it before I saw Lazytown so hearing Robbie say it was double fun for me.

Sometimes I don 't actually say the words, I just stand up straight with my hands on my side in a 'job well done' way.

Edit: Oh, this is about specific cases I guess. A few days ago I knocked over a computer case that was standing on the floor. I did my pose thing then, looking quite pleased with myself.

Comment

I have an internship currently (explaining my lack of activity)

I stuffed a bunch of Toners in boxes
          Then relocated the boxes to the supply room (from the bottom floor and the elevator was broken)
          Then the boss said they were all empty and should've been downstairs XD

Comment

Re: Robbie Moments

Comment

Working...
            X