Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Lazy Dreams...

Originally posted by Lazycus
    Hehe, I had a bizarre dream lately which featured Julianna Mauriello who visited GetLazy to say hi. But nobody believed her to be her so she got angry and started to threaten everyone until she was banned. Then dozends of of new users appeared out of nowhere and said: "You banned Julianna, now LazyTown hates you!" Scary.

Wait! Those threads actually exist. Ow, now I'm worried about that other dream of me singing "You are a Pirate" while dancing naked on my office desk after I told my boss and my colleagues they were idiots.
    wow, dreams really do come true.

Comment

I haven't had any dreams about LazyTown. I have, however, had plenty about Julianna. But usually they have nothing to do with anything and she just happens to be there.

Except that one I keep getting about what would be the greatest band of all time. I'm on lead guitar with a whole buncha weird effects, there's a crazy Claypool-esque bassist, the drummer is an ex-virtuoso bongo player we recruited from Africa, doesn't speak English and was able to figure out a full drum set in seconds (his wardrobe merely consists of a cloth), and Julianna is on vocals and is somehow able to play kickass solos on synthesizers. Then again, I also think about how awesome that would be when I'm NOT asleep.

Comment

I had a dream last night that Sportacus kept giving Robbie a lecture on behaving while Robbie kept trying to sneak away. Every time he would make it a few feet, I would rat him out and Sportacus would pull him back. It lasted for like... an hour. 0.o And then other things happened but they aren't pg-13.

Comment

Originally posted by Glanni
          I had a dream last night that Sportacus kept giving Robbie a lecture on behaving while Robbie kept trying to sneak away. Every time he would make it a few feet, I would rat him out and Sportacus would pull him back. It lasted for like... an hour. 0.o And then other things happened but they aren't pg-13.

lol fangirls are funny :fap:

Comment

Originally posted by ForGreatJustin

Not all of us.

Comment

I think the only LazyTown related dream I had was that for some reason I was in a Target store (really interesting dream huh?), and for some reason there was some sort of promotion for a new LazyTown video game... so the store hired some weird spanish guy (like the animal show host in UHF... seriously) to dress up as Sportacus and run around.

It was very random, and highly lame.

QFT

Comment

Not all of us.

Well, I lol'd

and sportarobbie is HI-larious

Comment

Sportarobbie is the only pairing that doesn't make me feel all dirty inside from wanting to see it happen. Because they are two adult figures. Not, an adult and a child. Or two children. :?

Comment

Originally posted by sportagirl_10.5
                    I had a dream I was in LazyTown... I think I might have been on holiday or something... and I watched Bessie go up to the Mayor and say in a Lancashire accent "Alreet cocker?" and Milford just said "Oh my stars!" and fainted... then we were in the LazyTown theatre and the Lancashire Hotpots were doing a gig and the kids, Robbie and I were in the mosh pit, and Sportacus had a fit when they performed 'Chippy Tea'...
                    I thought it was common knowledge Bessie is a Manchester lass.

Comment

Originally posted by RPK74SAW
                      Originally posted by sportagirl_10.5
                      I had a dream I was in LazyTown... I think I might have been on holiday or something... and I watched Bessie go up to the Mayor and say in a Lancashire accent "Alreet cocker?" and Milford just said "Oh my stars!" and fainted... then we were in the LazyTown theatre and the Lancashire Hotpots were doing a gig and the kids, Robbie and I were in the mosh pit, and Sportacus had a fit when they performed 'Chippy Tea'...
                      I thought it was common knowledge Bessie is a Manchester lass.
                      She's from Bolton, she was born there, moved to the Lake District then moved back to Bolton.

Comment

Originally posted by BusyTown
                        right after that, Sportacus (that was standing below us on the ground floor) looked up and said something like "That was cool wasn't it?" () "lets do it again!" (with that grin and accent of his lol) I thought to myself, whoa this guy sure is rich, being able to blow up huge buildings and doing it all over again like it was nothing LMAO.
                        I laughed WAY too much at that!!

Comment

OK... the other night, after I learnt Stefan had quit... which is NOT true, I had a dream.

I crossed worlds and landed in those mountains you can see in the background of LazyTown. And there were these bad guys and they kidnapped me and forced me to walk across the fields to LazyTown. We reached the outskirts by night, and they forced me down into Robbie's lair, as they thought it would be empty. My sudden appearance surprised Robbie, but before he could do anything, he was kidnapped by them as well, and we were locked in one of the dark rooms. I think I teased him about this like "Once, I would have said something witty about being locked in a dark room with you". Anyway, I think we were in there for a day or something. Well Robbie started panicking and the guys came in and beat us up.

And then, Sportacus turns up. I think I got hit with a gun... well they say they'll shoot me if he doesn't go away. He doesn't, so they shoot me... but ROBBIE JUMPS IN FRONT OF ME AND TAKES THE BULLET IN THE CHEST!

Not sure how we got out of that... but next we were sat next to Robbie's bed in hospital and I was holding his hand and Robbie passed my hand to Sportacus and told him to look after me and the crazy lot. Then he died :'(

Then I cried on Sportacus' shoulder for ages, and I felt his teardrops falling on my head. It's the stillest I've seen him.

Comment

I had a dream last night that I went out drinking with Robbie Rotten. He acted a lot like I think Stefan acts though. He kept ordering me shots of some weird drink that tasted like cake. Him and I ended up dancing on table tops to Rammstein songs, until the police came. One of them was actually Sportacus with a Police hat on and he took Robbie while the other cops tried to calm the rest of the people in the bar down. I followed Sportacus and Robbie out, where they started playing a game of horse shoes in the parking to conclude if Robbie was drunk or not.

Because obviously a drunk Robbie could never beat Sportacus but a sober Robbie could.

Comment

I had a dream last night that I went out drinking with Robbie Rotten. He acted a lot like I think Stefan acts though. He kept ordering me shots of some weird drink that tasted like cake.
                              That sounds awesome... Robbie Rotten cake drink...

Comment

Originally posted by Cap'n Pogostick
                                I had a dream last night that I went out drinking with Robbie Rotten. He acted a lot like I think Stefan acts though. He kept ordering me shots of some weird drink that tasted like cake.
                                That sounds awesome... Robbie Rotten cake drink...
                                Holy shnike, now I'm gonna have to figure out how to make that! I assume it would be a little cake soaked in a ton of liquor.

Comment

Working...
                                X