No announcement yet.

How did you first get into LazyTown?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: How did you first get into LazyTown?

Originally posted by Tombo
    Originally posted by AgentKJ
    One of my friends from school (he goes on here; his username's Tombo) kept hassling me to watch it. So when I finally remembered, I put Nick Jr on and Lazy Scouts was on. I was like "wtf?" and switched it off. But the next day I put it on again and it was Happy Brush Day. I was a bit freaked out by Robbie for a while after that but I loved LazyTown anyway.
    Omg, hi KJ!
    Hi! :) Did you get my message?

It was 'Happy Bush Day'.
    Whoa, what an episode!
    Whoops, I made a typo lol

but yeah, whoa, what an episode that would be!

i'm sure it would make some people :fap: :fap:
    lol!
    Since I educated you on those smilies you've become obsessed.
    I think that sort of episode would be like some LazyTown YTMND's!

Comment

One of my friends from school (he goes on here; his username's Tombo) kept hassling me to watch it. So when I finally remembered, I put Nick Jr on and Lazy Scouts was on. I was like "wtf?" and switched it off. But the next day I put it on again and it was Happy Brush Day. I was a bit freaked out by Robbie for a while after that but I loved LazyTown anyway.
      Omg, hi KJ!

It was 'Happy Bush Day'.
      Whoa, what an episode!

lol!
      Yes, I believe that you're right.
      Those sorts of YTMNDs are :fap: :fap: for some people.

I saw some YTMNDs yesterday of LazyTown but not that type, lol.

Comment

[quote=Tombo]
        Originally posted by "AgentKJ":1a840
        Omg, hi KJ!

It was 'Happy Bush Day'.
        Whoa, what an episode!

lol!

I saw some YTMNDs yesterday of LazyTown but not that type, lol.[/quote:1a840]
        Wow, you sure love those emotes!!
        Yeah, you have to confirm your age anyways for some; you're a wee bit young.

Comment

[quote=AgentKJ][quote=Tombo]
          Originally posted by "Tombo":308f3
          Originally posted by "AgentKJ":308f3
          Omg, hi KJ!

It was 'Happy Bush Day'.
          Whoa, what an episode!

lol!

I saw some YTMNDs yesterday of LazyTown but not that type, lol.[/quote:308f3]
          Yeah, you have to confirm your age anyways for some; you're a wee bit young.[/quote:308f3]

Oh ok, I only found out about the site a few days ago, lol.

Comment

[quote=Tombo][quote=AgentKJ][quote=Tombo]
            Originally posted by "AgentKJ":92734
            Originally posted by "Tombo":92734
            Originally posted by "AgentKJ":92734
            Omg, hi KJ!

It was 'Happy Bush Day'.
            Whoa, what an episode!

lol!

I saw some YTMNDs yesterday of LazyTown but not that type, lol.[/quote:92734]
            Yeah, you have to confirm your age anyways for some; you're a wee bit young.[/quote:92734]

Oh ok, I only found out about the site a few days ago, lol.[/quote:92734]

Hahaha, for reals?

Comment

[quote=AgentKJ][quote=Tombo][quote=AgentKJ][quote=Tombo]
              Originally posted by "Tombo":18941
              Originally posted by "AgentKJ":18941
              Originally posted by "Tombo":18941
              Originally posted by "AgentKJ":18941
              Omg, hi KJ!

It was 'Happy Bush Day'.
              Whoa, what an episode!

lol!

I saw some YTMNDs yesterday of LazyTown but not that type, lol.[/quote:18941]
              Yeah, you have to confirm your age anyways for some; you're a wee bit young.[/quote:18941]

Oh ok, I only found out about the site a few days ago, lol.[/quote:18941]

Hahaha, for reals?[/quote:18941]

Yeah, I never knew what YTMND stood for, I thought it was something to di with LT youtube videos.
              But now I know that it is 'you're the man, now dog'

Comment

[quote=Tombo][quote=AgentKJ][quote=Tombo][quote=AgentKJ][quote=Tombo]
                Originally posted by "AgentKJ":bc003
                Originally posted by "Tombo":bc003
                Originally posted by "Tombo":bc003
                Omg, hi KJ!

It was 'Happy Bush Day'.
                Whoa, what an episode!

lol!

I saw some YTMNDs yesterday of LazyTown but not that type, lol.[/quote:bc003]
                Yeah, you have to confirm your age anyways for some; you're a wee bit young.[/quote:bc003]

Oh ok, I only found out about the site a few days ago, lol.[/quote:bc003]

Hahaha, for reals?[/quote:bc003]

Yeah, I never knew what YTMND stood for, I thought it was something to di with LT youtube videos.
                But now I know that it is 'you're the man, now dog'[/quote:bc003]

Your knowledge bank is increasing day by day.

Comment

YTMND will rot the brain...but it's not the biggest cesspool of the internet.This is. :p

It was so long ago that it's hard to remember, but I think I can vaguely remember the first time I ever saw LazyTown. The first shot was Sportacus doing tricks in his airship, and I thought it was some crazy dream thing elf guy. Then there was Robbie in his lair and I can remember thinking how creepy he was...I thought he was living in the sewers like a rat or something.

Then I got scared when they introduced the kids. Puppets? For serious? And I thought Stephanie was something out of Space Channel 5...and that was all for a long time. Then the pirate and cake songs started popping up all over the internet and I got dragged right into LT fandom.

Comment

Originally posted by Zokita
                    YTMND will rot the brain...but it's not the biggest cesspool of the internet.This is. :p

It was so long ago that it's hard to remember, but I think I can vaguely remember the first time I ever saw LazyTown. The first shot was Sportacus doing tricks in his airship, and I thought it was some crazy dream thing elf guy. Then there was Robbie in his lair and I can remember thinking how creepy he was...I thought he was living in the sewers like a rat or something.

Then I got scared when they introduced the kids. Puppets? For serious? And I thought Stephanie was something out of Space Channel 5...and that was all for a long time. Then the pirate and cake songs started popping up all over the internet and I got dragged right into LT fandom.
                    Lmao, sounds interesting.
                    When I first saw it, I thought that a different character was 'lazy' in each episode and they had to be sorted out.

Comment

Originally posted by Zokita

Lmao, sounds interesting.
                      When I first saw it, I thought that a different character was 'lazy' in each episode and they had to be sorted out.
                      Weren't the original shows a bit like that? Like, that dude was all weak and skinny, that girl knew jack about thrift, and such forth?
                      (I do normally remember names but it's early lol)

Comment

My story:

I remember vaguely, flipping through the channels seeing whats on. I stopped a couple times at LT (when it used to air, lol good days?), maybe for a few seconds or less (you know how it is) and thought nothing of it. I can still recall seeing pink and blue, but the shots and what they were doing is unknown to me. (Can't help but think LazyScout).

ANYWAY

Years pass, LT isn't on TV no more. I was talking to my friend one day on the phone, and he told me a good place to get .GIFS from (I wanted to collect GIFS, GIFS, & more GIFS). So I went to the site, and sometimes they posted LT stuff. But the first one I got I believe was the famous "**** Yeah!" cake GIF. I thought nothing of it at the time. Time passes,
                        I go to the site, more LT gifs, and someone asked "What is the origin of these gifs?" Then someone reply's "From a show, LazyTown." (the name didn't mean anything to me, just the GIF saying "**** Yeah!" I really thought thats what it was saying...and the pink hair...the whole thing looked whacked.)

SO I INVESTIGATED

Next I believe I searched Limewire for LT songs, got a few and thought WTF is this? I didn't really listen to them too much. I remember listening to "Spooky Song." Quality was horrible so I couldn't really enjoy it. I didn't go near those songs for the next few days. Later, I searched YOUTUBE for "Spooky Song" and found the video to it. I thought it was pretty good. After that I watched a few vids called "LazyTown Funnies." It featured great LT YTMNDs one after another in great transistion (I didn't know of YTMND then either) which I admit was the hook line and sinker for me. So I PMed the creator and asked where he got all those images and music to go with, and where I can get them too. He told me "I got all images and music from a site called YTMND."

FURTHER ADVENTURES

I took his words and entered the site "YTMND." At first I didn't know what the site's layout and purpose was, but I saw a search box on the upperleft. I searched "LazyTown" of course, and low and behold, I was shown link (or site) beyond link of funny and great YTMNDs of LT. After figuring out how to acquire the image and audio, I started saving almost every site to my HDD. After some time, I started downloading episodes...the rest is history.

THE END

Comment

Working...
                        X