Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Lazy Dreams...

I have totally seen it lol
    The character, the episode, the song...everything!

Comment

If so,why don't get why I like it? Even if YOU don't like it you must understand why I like it.

Comment

I have no issue with you liking it, but you LOOOOVE it

Comment

What's wrong with me loving it?

I bet you LOVE things I don't love.

Comment

Nothing wrong with it, I just want to know why!

Comment

The Lazy Genie is the episode we're on in the episdoe Discussion thread. Go there and talk about it and stop going off topic

Comment

Never :(

Comment

I once dreamt with the LazyTown movie... it was wonderful, wish it could become true :(

Comment

DETAILS REQUIRED.

Comment

K so...this dream barely includes LazyTown, but since I am exceptionally bored, you're gonna hear it anyway.

Alright so it began with me going on a fishing trip with my grandpa. My aunt and my cousins came too. We fished for a little while, with no luck. All the places that we were fishing were highly illegal though, and we got kicked out. When leaving, my grandpa and my aunt were in different cars, and I went to say something to say something to my aunt. When I got over to her car, my granpa sped off, then my aunt did too. I didn't really know what to do so I just started walking. I ended up at the airport after awhile. I talked to an employee there and told him that I'm basically stranded, but he didn't care much. I started to leave and I saw my grandpa entering. He was mad and all for leaving him, and I laughed because he was the one that left me. We started walking back to wherever, and there was this older guy who started throwing snowballs at us. My grandpa started throwing snowballs back, but he was missing so I ran up to the guy, tackled him, and gave him the most epic whitewash of all time. OF ALL TIME. He was like "what just happened?" and I said "you got whitewashed bitch" and walked off.

Then, my dream morphed into something completely different. I was laying in a field with the actor Greg Kinnear. In my dream, he was an astronomer and a really, really good friend of mine. His daughter was there too, who happened to be Anna-Sophia Robb ( ). We were all in the field as I said, along with hundreds of others, because there was a comet coming tonight. Finally the comet came, and crashed into the earth some way away. The impact of the crash caused it to rain lava though, and we all started scattering like bugs. Myself, Greg, Anna-Sophia, and a few dozen other people took shelter in a river, which using magical dream physics, kept us alive.

Then I looked over and saw some aliens hovering around us in a UFO and I was scared shitless. I was the only person who seemed to notice and I dropped to my stomach for cover. After that, everyone else noticed and started freaking out. One of the people there was Pixel, who had a machine gun that he had built, but it started to misfire and accidentally. We were forced to "neutralize" Pixel and his weapon to make sure he didn't scare the aliens off. They came out of their ship and started talking to us all. They basically looked like humans.

My dream then skipped ahead and all of the aliens and all of the people were sitting around a table, and they said that they were choosing a few of us to come back to their planet with them if we wanted to. They wrote down who they wanted to come of a little sheet of paper and dropped it in the middle of the table. I was one of them. One my one they looked at the people who were chosen, asking them if they wanted to go. Everyone was saying yes, but then they got to me. They looked at me, and I burst out in tears and said no. I just couldn't leave Earth and everyone behind. They were very understanding, and just like that, they and the chosen people were gone. However, I was so busy crying that I didn't notice that one of the people leaving was one of my good friends (in real life, not Greg) and that I barely caught a glimpse of him just before they poofed away. And the shock of him being gone left me speechless. Then, I woke up. Hooray!

Comment

Working...
                      X