• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[quote=Ultra Magnus]
    Originally posted by Zafa
    Originally posted by "Ultra Magnus":89a65
    Haha.
    Does that mean you'd also have the holey Cup of Noodles on the other side of you collarbone?
    The Cup of Noodles is Asian Stephanie's Number one Enemy
    Ah, so you'd have that on the other shoulder, kinda like an angel and the devil?[/quote:89a65]

I don't have a problem with cups of noodles, it's asian stephanie that does, let me try to find a pic of her tattoo

Comment

[img]http://img114.**********.us/img114/9889/asianstephtattoo2pb4.jpg[/img]

There we go

Comment

Haha.
        It looks like an anti-noodle patch, like she's trying to quit.

Comment

Originally posted by Ultra Magnus
          Haha.
          Another reason she hates it

See, she use to be good friends with the Cup of noodle, but one day the cup of noodle stabbed her in the back, and Asian Stephanie takes her revenge out on all the cups of noodles she can find... If you are a college kid, you might want to watch out and if she does show up at your dorm then just let her take her revenge, don't fight her about it

Comment

I heard julianna is thinking about getting her dog's face tattoo'd across her back for fun. HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT THIS ALEXANDER? ;)

Comment

Originally posted by Zafa
              Originally posted by Ultra Magnus
              Haha.
              Another reason she hates it

See, she use to be good friends with the Cup of noodle, but one day the cup of noodle stabbed her in the back, and Asian Stephanie takes her revenge out on all the cups of noodles she can find... If you are a college kid, you might want to watch out and if she does show up at your dorm then just let her take her revenge, don't fight her about it
              haha
              I see what you did there

Comment

Working...
              X