Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What have you learned from LazyTown

LazyTown Song Discussions

I learned that the show must go on, no matter what. New Stephanie, new Robbie and maybe new Sportacus but the show continues, that's all what matters. That's life, it's called progressing.
    Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

I learned what happen if several persons leaves the LT... It's sorrowfully...

Comment

Originally posted by SonicStephanie
      ....40+ people can watch a children show
      Maggi is watching also...
      Gallery

Comment

Originally posted by pooky
        I learned that the show must go on, no matter what. New Stephanie, new Robbie and maybe new Sportacus but the show continues, that's all what matters. That's life, it's called progressing.
        Progress for the sake of change is wrong...besides, if something ain't broken, don't change it ;)

Comment

Originally posted by LazyTownWW
          if something ain't broken, don't change it ;)
          AMEN!
          Getur einhver annar verið Glanni ? það bara passar ekki
          Stefan Karl Stefansson, það er enginn eins og þú!

Comment

I learned that I have forgotten that it was songs like "Teamwork" "Spooky Song" and "Twenty Times Time" that originally caught my attention to LazyTown.

Comment

Originally posted by Stingy
              it was songs like "Teamwork" "Spooky Song" and "Twenty Times Time" that originally caught my attention to LazyTown.
              Interesting.
              It was Sportacus/Magnus that first brought my attention to LazyTown.
              I think it was summer {hate summer} I was channel changing, turned on to Sportacus bustin' a move or 100 in his airship and couldn't stop laughing!
              I thought, I'll change channel when this guy WALKS somewhere, and of course he never did!
              I've never looked back
              Getur einhver annar verið Glanni ? það bara passar ekki
              Stefan Karl Stefansson, það er enginn eins og þú!

Comment

Originally posted by Glanni's Girl
                it was songs like "Teamwork" "Spooky Song" and "Twenty Times Time" that originally caught my attention to LazyTown.
                Interesting.
                It was Sportacus/Magnus that first brought my attention to LazyTown.
                I think it was summer {hate summer} I was channel changing, turned on to Sportacus bustin' a move or 100 in his airship and couldn't stop laughing!
                I thought, I'll change channel when this guy WALKS somewhere, and of course he never did!
                I've never looked back

My attention to LazyTown was Stephanie (no I'm not like SS, I don't watch LT only for Stephanie), her pink hair was cool for me and then I got more interested seeing Sportacus, the puppets and so on.

Comment

Originally posted by agusxx2
                  My attention to LazyTown was Stephanie (no I'm not like SS, I don't watch LT only for Stephanie), her pink hair was cool for me and then I got more interested seeing Sportacus, the puppets and so on.
                  Nah I know what you mean. I saw the characters and was like " Woah.....everyone looks like a cartoon!"

Comment

Originally posted by agusxx2
                    Nah I know what you mean. I saw the characters and was like " Woah.....everyone looks like a cartoon!"
                    That's what makes the show so original...other shows that try to immitate cartoons end up stinky piles of poo (can anyone see the refference? ;) ), but LT has managed to get the drawn world of cartoons into our reality.

Comment

Originally posted by SonicStephanie
                      ...I'm not that kinda pædo that you think...
                      GL need a filter for this word....don't want hear/read it anymore...
                      Gallery

Comment

Comment

I learned how to spoil my free time
                          Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

I realy don't understand that...or did you mean how to spend your free time?

Comment

Originally posted by LazyTownWW
                              I realy don't understand that...or did you mean how to spend your free time?
                              joke

Comment

Working...
                              X