• Show
Clear All
  • Play_z
    Average fan of LazyTown
    GETLAZY MEMBER
    Level 10 - LazyTowner
    • Nov 2023

Originally posted by possessor
    Age doesn't stop you from doing what you love.

When I first got iMovie I planned to use a pitchdown filter for all of my videos in which I was talking, because people would say I was too young to run a channel.

But I also feared people'd say I'm too old to watch this show as I'm a fifth grader and the show is targeted to second graders.

I didn't really know what to do - and for a while hearing my voice on tape was a bit annoying sometimes.

Infact, I made a video yesterday and nearly pitched down my voice.

But if you watched LazyTown, Pixel is an eight year old himself who makes websites whenever and however he pleases to, and they turn out super cool!

Ziggy is a six year old who has saved citizens of the town multiple times.. and he loves doing it.

I shouldn't be ashamed of my age, young or old!

So, just because my age prohibits me to do stuff it shouldn't prohibit me to share my love for LazyTown to the world!
    To be honest I hate when people especially close friends judge shows that I like. I used have a close friend who would judge me for liking LazyTown and other kids shows then starts talking about other shows for example Wednesday (which I never care in my life about). About a year later, I met my now bestie around mid term 2 and we had a lot in common at some point last year my liking for LazyTown might of slipped out and she was like “hey I know that show. The songs were awesome” and she never judge me for liking LazyTown ever. Even now in grade nine she knows that I’m a massive fan of LazyTown.

So, what I’m saying is that LazyTown may not be for everyone but LazyTown is for all ages there’s people who are in their 20’s - 30’s still liking and watching LazyTown to this day. So it doesn’t matter what age you are. I guess finding the right people can be tricky aswell but at one stage you will find the right people where you can talk about interesting things about LazyTown.

Comment

• possessor
      I like LazyTown.
      SPECIAL MEMBER
      Level 30 - Stepher
      • Oct 2021

Originally posted by Play_z
      I used have a close friend who would judge me for liking LazyTown
      Same thing happened to me. In fact, I was bullied for half of second grade for my love of LazyTown.

LazyTown is for all ages
      Exactly! Nick Jr show it may be but the morale can apply to everyone.

She never judge me for liking LazyTown ever
      I had a friend like that too in 2nd grade. She came to our school mid-year & I was first to greet her so we were ultimately friends.
      Then blah blah she starts making fun of my weight blah blah she compares my dark skin to feces blah blah and all that time I was still friends with her!!! I was too idiotic to say 'You're being a jerk.'
      Then she tells me she only got me to make more friends after I started good-mouthing her. Worst part was it worked!
      Anyways, she left the school this year and I have real homies! YAHOO!

Wednesday
      I liked it, but the episodes were too loonggg.

Comment

• Play_z
        Average fan of LazyTown
        GETLAZY MEMBER
        Level 10 - LazyTowner
        • Nov 2023

I had a friend like that too in 2nd grade. She came to our school mid-year & I was first to greet her so we were ultimately friends.
        Then blah blah she starts making fun of my weight blah blah she compares my dark skin to feces blah blah and all that time I was still friends with her!!! I was too idiotic to say 'You're being a jerk.'
        Then she tells me she only got me to make more friends after I started good-mouthing her. Worst part was it worked!
        Anyways, she left the school this year and I have real homies! YAHOO!

I liked it, but the episodes were too loonggg.
        Jeez, People would be hating on anything nowadays I swear. I had two people in my grade that hated me for nothing thankfully one of them left and the other got kicked out of my friend group (and might be on her way in a school fight after a bunch of secrets went public around the school). I guess I never liked Netflix original series for some reason.

Comment

• possessor
          I like LazyTown.
          SPECIAL MEMBER
          Level 30 - Stepher
          • Oct 2021

Jeez, People would be hating on anything nowadays I swear. I had two people in my grade that hated me for nothing thankfully one of them left and the other got kicked out of my friend group (and might be on her way in a school fight after a bunch of secrets went public around the school). I guess I never liked Netflix original series for some reason.

Ooh, school fights. I always want to chant 'fight fight!'. It'd be fun to watch one but the teachers would get ME in trouble for encouraging someone to break the school rules.
          Netflix original series are sometimes too cringe, gritty or long. An exception is Cap Undies.

Comment

• Play_z
            Average fan of LazyTown
            GETLAZY MEMBER
            Level 10 - LazyTowner
            • Nov 2023

Ooh, school fights. I always want to chant 'fight fight!'. It'd be fun to watch one but the teachers would get ME in trouble for encouraging someone to break the school rules.
            Netflix original series are sometimes too cringe, gritty or long. An exception is Cap Undies.
            Haha, I’m the type who doesn’t like being involved with fights. But sometimes it’s nice to hear who’s getting bashed in the fight (bashed is phase for someone who’s done something terribly wrong e.g talking bad about someone or saying a word that’s really really bad)

Comment

• possessor
              I like LazyTown.
              SPECIAL MEMBER
              Level 30 - Stepher
              • Oct 2021

Haha, I’m the type who doesn’t like being involved with fights. But sometimes it’s nice to hear who’s getting bashed in the fight (bashed is phase for someone who’s done something terribly wrong e.g talking bad about someone or saying a word that’s really really bad)
              Me neither, but sometimes I had to.

Last year, my friend group thought squatting was funny so I decided to do it to the posse of girls that always got in trouble and were 2 years older then me.
              The first day we met, they were rude to me.

So, I decided to do it until they got SUPER angry. And they got SUPER angry. So angry they stole our handball and wouldn't give it back unless we grabbed it.

Out of spite I did it again - huge mistake! I got pushed to the ground, we started fighting and insulting each other. I was trying to stay out because I wanted to have a good end to the year.

Then I saw my older brother get pushed to the ground. What'd I do?

-Help him up?
              -Yell at them?
              -None of the above?

It was none of the above.

I pulled the girl's hair. XD!!

Anyways, nobody won because we made a compromise to stop because none of them wanted more trouble.

Then the next day, they got more trouble. I just walked down to the BB court, and on the way there they kept on saying 'Ready for round two?' and laughing.

Then more stuff happened after that, then they kept on walking on the handball court we attempted to play on.

Then we told them to get off a buncha times, then they did, then I heard them say my brother's name, got pissed, and yelled at them.. in front of the strictest teacher in school.

They got off SCOT-FREE!! One of the girls was school captain so they got their badge taken away for a week. A WEEK.

I got detention and I didn't get to have my lunch too. Ugh.

TEH END 1!!!!1111!!1!!1oneone

Comment

• Play_z
                Average fan of LazyTown
                GETLAZY MEMBER
                Level 10 - LazyTowner
                • Nov 2023

Me neither, but sometimes I had to.

Last year, my friend group thought squatting was funny so I decided to do it to the posse of girls that always got in trouble and were 2 years older then me.
                The first day we met, they were rude to me.

So, I decided to do it until they got SUPER angry. And they got SUPER angry. So angry they stole our handball and wouldn't give it back unless we grabbed it.

Out of spite I did it again - huge mistake! I got pushed to the ground, we started fighting and insulting each other. I was trying to stay out because I wanted to have a good end to the year.

Then I saw my older brother get pushed to the ground. What'd I do?

-Help him up?
                -Yell at them?
                -None of the above?

It was none of the above.

I pulled the girl's hair. XD!!

Anyways, nobody won because we made a compromise to stop because none of them wanted more trouble.

Then the next day, they got more trouble. I just walked down to the BB court, and on the way there they kept on saying 'Ready for round two?' and laughing.

Then more stuff happened after that, then they kept on walking on the handball court we attempted to play on.

Then we told them to get off a buncha times, then they did, then I heard them say my brother's name, got pissed, and yelled at them.. in front of the strictest teacher in school.

They got off SCOT-FREE!! One of the girls was school captain so they got their badge taken away for a week. A WEEK.

I got detention and I didn't get to have my lunch too. Ugh.

TEH END 1!!!!1111!!1!!1oneone

Oh wow, only gangster thing that I did at school was skipping class last week because I had DAIR (DAIR is a Friday 4th period class for those who are not passing math or English while everyone who is passing gets go home on 2nd break) and since last week was math and I hate math I just went home with everyone else. And I got a message from the school that I wasn’t present in class. So, before my mum found out I just deleted it and lie that I didn’t have DAIR.

Comment

• possessor
                  I like LazyTown.
                  SPECIAL MEMBER
                  Level 30 - Stepher
                  • Oct 2021

Oh wow, only gangster thing that I did at school was skipping class last week because I had DAIR (DAIR is a Friday 4th period class for those who are not passing math or English while everyone who is passing gets go home on 2nd break) and since last week was math and I hate math I just went home with everyone else. And I got a message from the school that I wasn’t present in class. So, before my mum found out I just deleted it and lie that I didn’t have DAIR.
                  I wouldn't be able to handle the stress and admit I didn't go, XD

Comment

• Play_z
                    Average fan of LazyTown
                    GETLAZY MEMBER
                    Level 10 - LazyTowner
                    • Nov 2023

I wouldn't be able to handle the stress and admit I didn't go, XD

At least I didn’t get detention yet lol

Comment

Working...