No announcement yet.

LazyTown Dreams - At the State Fair with 3 friends and Julianna

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Okay, its on youtube, I will see if i can find it.

Lolz Edgar makes Julianna montages.

UPDATE: I can't find it :/ Someone on the old forums linked us last time. So maybe whoever it was can do it again.

Comment

I don't know what DLT is. Do I want to find out?

Comment

Originally posted by CJVercetti
        Is he Sportacus2007? Which old forums? The ones that got shut down or the ones that didn't?
        I am not sure, I did not look at the name, but the tags the name Edgar was in it. The name of the montage was"Bing bang for JULIANNA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!". So I am pretty sure its him.

On the Proboards forum. We had the "she may be a b*tch topic"

No, MooMoo your prolly don't want to. Its just some stupid blog were this guy posts pics of different people or things he finds fappable.

Comment

Originally posted by moomoo
          Its pretty hilarious stuff. One of the first links which comes up when you type in juliannas name into google, which is kinda insulting tbh. Theres a thread on that site which has been running for what, 3 years now? Its full of people pretending to be julianna, her dad, her siblings, various lawyers, police officers, but mostly its full of weird 14 year old foriegn fans which had also just typed her name into google and assume its her personal site. Its a good read if you like comedy, just don't take it too seriously.

Comment

She seems kinda shy and quiet from what I've seen.

Comment

Originally posted by Mosheddy
              Its pretty hilarious stuff. One of the first links which comes up when you type in juliannas name into google, which is kinda insulting tbh. Theres a thread on that site which has been running for what, 3 years now? Its full of people pretending to be julianna, her dad, her siblings, various lawyers, police officers, but mostly its full of weird 14 year old foriegn fans which had also just typed her name into google and assume its her personal site. Its a good read if you like comedy, just don't take it too seriously.
              So, it wouldnt sicken me Stile style?

Comment

Don't got there it's not worth it especially since you're having second thoughts. Also don't visit any site ending in "chan".

Comment

Originally posted by calc
                  Don't got there it's not worth it especially since you're having second thoughts. Also don't visit any site ending in "chan".
                  What about JackieChan

Comment

Don't worry about that, I've been to several chans, most of the stuff there doesn't phase me.

Comment

Originally posted by Zafa
                      What about JackieChan
                      Gah you've got me there.

Comment

...I love 4chan...

M_B just got pwned to hell!

But yeah, she's not egotistical and she doesn't have a high opinion of herself (she did Hip-Hop Homeroom ferchristakes!). I couldn't tell you if she's unreasonable or irritable, but from what I've seen she isn't.

Send me a link to an interview where she's frustrated with the question.
                        Just about every interview she seems a bit annoyed.

Originally posted by Mosheddy
                        Originally posted by M_B
                        Don't even get me started on the ordeal with Don'tLinkThis, but then again she deserved to get snappy there, they were being immature and she came across their little thread about her.
                        You do know that was all Stodghill right? Julianna doesn't even know what dontlinkthis is,
                        Thank God she doesn't know what DLT is. I ****ing loathe that site!

M_B I'm still waiting on the video of her being frustrated with a question.

In the Danza interview, she seems happy (and kind of nervous actually) about the interview, even the wacko global warming question.
                        Hmm, maybe she's just nervous. I don't know, nervous people sometimes seem irritated to me.

Comment

I just dreamed I was buying stationary in town and saw some lazytown books for sale, I didn't buy them though. I didn't get the stationary either since I couldn't seem to find what I wanted :(

Comment

http://www.radiorewind.co.uk/dave_lee_travis_page.htm

Scary stuff.

Comment

Last night I actually had a lazytown dream that didn't involve anyone dying or being put into pits!!

I was at some major them park, and sportacus and stephanie were there. Sportacus was holding stephanie by her legs and she was walking on her hands. A bit odd, but whatever.

Comment

I've had LT related dreams two nights in a row. I virtually never had them before. Can't really remember what they were about though. One involved everyone at work going crazy over LazyTown and Stephanie joining a bunch of random people singing 'Go for it' in like a hardware store.

Comment

Working...
                                X