Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LazyTown ideas - Pretending that they are in a different city or country

Re: LazyTown's Third Season

I was thinking about idea's of episodes stories. What they can do is make episodes of pretending that they are in a different city or country each time. They can make hunderds of episodes like that, everytime another country, and since it's broadcasted in so many countries people/kids can learn from that. The culture, the different food (healthy offcourse) and how they move or what sports they do. It could be interesting episodes, as long as they do not use too much clichés or stigmatize a population. That woud work the other way offcourse. It's something like the pirate episode (Rottenbeard) but in country-format, if you know what I mean.
    With episode titles as Dutch LazyTown, German LazyTown, Spanish LazyTown, Mexican LazyTown, Romanian LazyTown, Korean lazyTown
    Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Originally posted by pooky
    I was thinking about idea's of episodes stories. What they can do is make episodes of pretending that they are in a different city or country each time. They can make hunderds of episodes like that, everytime another country, and since it's broadcasted in so many countries people/kids can learn from that. The culture, the different food (healthy offcourse) and how they move or what sports they do. It could be interesting episodes, as long as they do not use too much clichés or stigmatize a population. That woud work the other way offcourse. It's something like the pirate episode (Rottenbeard) but in country-format, if you know what I mean.
    With episode titles as Dutch LazyTown, German LazyTown, Spanish LazyTown, Mexican LazyTown, Romanian LazyTown, Korean lazyTown
    I thought the same idea like you I would have liked this idea for Extra instead the episodes we saw :?

I can send ideas for Creative Director because I signed a paper. You and ame can talk on Private Messages and develop a bit more the idea. Then I can send it as your and mine idea. What do you think? ;)

Comment

Originally posted by beticaforever
      I thought the same idea like you I would have liked this idea for Extra instead the episodes we saw :?

I can send ideas for Creative Director because I signed a paper. You and ame can talk on Private Messages and develop a bit more the idea. Then I can send it as your and mine idea. What do you think? ;)
      Maybe I heard about it through you and forgot. I just thought about it when I screencapped the continental little girls from the advertising, and I wrote it down here. It's not going deeper than this though, it's just this idea.
      Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Maybe I heard about it through you and forgot. I just thought about it when I screencapped the continental little girls from the advertising, and I wrote it down here. It's not going deeper than this though, it's just this idea.
        Anyways, I think I can develop it a bit more, because if it is the idea from me, I had a more developed idea about it and if Magnús Árnason decides show to Magnús Scheving, we need say the details. Magnús prefers hear details, as you know.

Comment

Originally posted by beticaforever
          Anyways, I think I can develop it a bit more, because if it is the idea from me, I had a more developed idea about it and if Magnús Árnason decides show to Magnús Scheving, we need say the details. Magnús prefers hear details, as you know.
          You can always do that if you have the time. It's a good idea

Comment

You can always do that if you have the time. It's a good idea
            It's ok then, but not now, they are busy making scripts for 3rd Season etc. I will send it in January.

The problem is maybe they see it similar to Extra's plot. So I don't know if they are agree, but I can try about make more special episodes and this time all kids watch things about other kids.

Comment

Working...
            X