Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LazyTown - Robbie Rotten was the first Sportacus?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LazyTown - Robbie Rotten was the first Sportacus?

Robbie being the former Sportacus has been a repeated theory, but today I'm gonna explain why moi believe it.

In Sportafake, he says things about everybody listening to him before. This is what they do to Sportacus. They basically worship the hero. He also has a Sportacus costume in one of his lair pods . It's not the same, but it has a 0 instead of a 10 on the back which could mean he was the original original Sportacus/beta Sportacus before Sportacus 1. He we-rears this costume in Play Day, Robbie's Greatest Misses and Little Pink Riding Hood.

Click image for larger version  Name:	df205g5-4e79681d-5581-4436-b116-17d5a84d1ff2.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzZ Views:	43 Size:	162.1 KB ID:	183494

He also does healthy acts in Sports Day, Sleepless in LazyTown, Sportafake, The Laziest Town, Dancing Duel, Rockin' Robbie, Pixel TV, Energy Book, frequently in LazyTown Action Time and The Wizard of LazyTown. Some of these including playing sports, dancing, etc.

This is my version of the Robbie was Sportacus theory. If you are a smartypants like our very own member Stingy or the person that made a 40-minute LazyTown Megamix, LazyPooky, then feel free to correct me.

ever notice how LazyPooky, Stingy and me are the only ones active here?
    MY ACTION MOVIE REVIEW BLOG | MY SPORTACUS FAN-SITE
Working...
X