Robbie is chasing Stephanie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Robbie is chasing Stephanie

LazyTown Circus, when Robbie is chasing Stephanie. What would he do if he caught her? Just an awkward scene. He's not dressed as a dinosaur or anything, he's dressed like a man. Also that clown outfit is the worst one of the entire show. Hideous.
    l i t t l e s t e p h e r s

Originally posted by chuft View Post
    LazyTown Circus, when Robbie is chasing Stephanie. What would he do if he caught her? Just an awkward scene. He's not dressed as a dinosaur or anything, he's dressed like a man. Also that clown outfit is the worst one of the entire show. Hideous.
    That was season 2 right? The clown outfit was first tried in Season 1

Click image for larger version  Name:	StephClown.png Views:	0 Size:	1.58 MB ID:	186589

Episode New Superhero
    http://eighteenlightyearsago.ytmnd.com/

Comment

LazyTown Circus, when Robbie is chasing Stephanie. What would he do if he caught her?
      Click image for larger version

Name:	950full-julianna-rose-mauriello.jpg
Views:	307
Size:	50.4 KB
ID:	186593

Gallery

Comment

Originally posted by Buzz View Post

Name:	950full-julianna-rose-mauriello.jpg
Views:	307
Size:	50.4 KB
ID:	186593
        that made me feel happy
        MY ACTION MOVIE REVIEW BLOG | MY SPORTACUS FAN-SITE

Comment

Originally posted by boredjedi View Post

That was season 2 right? The clown outfit was first tried in Season 1

Click image for larger version Name:	StephClown.png Views:	0 Size:	1.58 MB ID:	186589

Episode New Superhero

Good catch, but not exactly the same outfit because in Season 1 she is wearing her own good wig not that horrible one in Season 2.

Name:	clown.JPG
Views:	405
Size:	25.0 KB
ID:	186596

Comment

Good catch, but not exactly the same outfit because in Season 1 she is wearing her own good wig not that horrible one in Season 2.

Click image for larger version  Name:	clown.JPG Views:	0 Size:	25.0 KB ID:	186596
            she looks so different there (especially her big eyes)...roast me but I always thought it's a another actress like Kristjana Sæunn Olafsdóttir (her stunt double) 🤡😦

Name:	ithrottavidurkenning.jpg
Views:	268
Size:	41.9 KB
ID:	186601
            Gallery

Comment

Click image for larger version  Name:	clown.JPG Views:	0 Size:	25.0 KB ID:	186596

Oh right forgot what it looked like. I remember it being cringe.

Comment

she looks so different there (especially her big eyes)...roast me but I always thought it's a another actress like Kristjana Sæunn Olafsdóttir (her stunt double) 🤡😦
                Wouldn't blame JRM for refusing to get into that costume one bit 🤣

Comment

I don't think Kristjana was ever a stunt double for Julianna. She was the actress playing the role of Rottenella.
                  The stunt double that you meant is Fríða Rún Einarsdóttir and I bet she played the stunt double in that episode too. There were a lot of athletic moves she had to perform.

Click image for larger version  Name:	frida_run_einarsdottir.jpg Views:	0 Size:	43.5 KB ID:	186614

Am I the only one that actually love the clown costume?

Yeah, Robbie chasing her is a bit weird. Probably just to scare her away, not actually catch her I guess was the intention of the scene.
                  Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

It's repeatedly done in lots of programs. Take the 'Sweet takedown' scene from Diary of a Wimpy Kid: The Movie. What would happen if Greg defeated Fregley? What would happen if he defeated Patty, or even wrestled Rowley like he said he was gonna do? Think about that

MY ACTION MOVIE REVIEW BLOG | MY SPORTACUS FAN-SITE

Comment

Originally posted by LazyPooky View Post
                      I don't think Kristjana was ever a stunt double for Julianna. She was the actress playing the role of Rottenella.
                      The stunt double that you meant is Fríða Rún Einarsdóttir and I bet she played the stunt double in that episode too. There were a lot of athletic moves she had to perform.
                      I came up with her name by looking up the credits of LT circus

Name:	stephstunts.jpg
Views:	258
Size:	40.9 KB
ID:	186648

Gallery

Comment

I came up with her name by looking up the credits of LT circus

Kristjana Sæunn Olafsdóttir
                        Cool. Never knew she was that good in athletics.

Perhaps Fríða Rún Einarsdóttir was only stunt double in season 1.
                        Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

she looks so different there (especially her big eyes)...

What? Julianna has very large eyes.

Click image for larger version  Name:	eyes.JPG Views:	25 Size:	18.0 KB ID:	186651
                          Last edited by chuft; 23 June 2023, 00:29.

Comment

Good catch
                            Gotta catch 'em all.

Name:	Steph-Catchem-150.png
Views:	253
Size:	21.1 KB
ID:	186657

Comment

What? Julianna has very large eyes, it's part of her appeal.

Here she is compared to a normal human.

Click image for larger version  Name:	eyes.JPG Views:	0 Size:	18.0 KB ID:	186651
                              AI fake...here is the reality 😈

Click image for larger version  Name:	asianstephanies.png Views:	0 Size:	962.8 KB ID:	186662
                              Gallery

Comment

Working...
                              X