Letter to Sportacus in Records Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Curiosities Letter to Sportacus in Records Day

When viewing the episode I saw that Sportacus received a letter from Stephanie that she wrote to him, shot within that post-tube from LazyTown to his airship. He took out the letter and opens it, reads it and was thinking out loud​:

"The kids want to see me"
    "I wonder what they want"

Click image for larger versionName:	Image1.jpgViews:	3Size:	43.9 KBID:	194167
    Reads the letter

Click image for larger versionName:	Image2.jpgViews:	3Size:	45.1 KBID:	194168
    Thinking out loud

I took screenshots of the letter that we weren't supposed to read, because it contains exactly the same line of text as he said​ 😄
    Why not just a request letter from Stephanie with her words. Or couldn't Magnús remember the sentence​..

Click image for larger version  Name:	the-kids-want-to-see-me.jpg Views:	20 Size:	25.7 KB ID:	194144 Click image for larger version  Name:	i-wonder-what-they-want.jpg Views:	24 Size:	21.3 KB ID:	194143
    Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

That's pretty funny.
    l i t t l e s t e p h e r s

Comment

Maggi essentially wrote the script, so I'm surprised he didn't remember this one line.
      MY ACTION MOVIE REVIEW BLOG | MY SPORTACUS FAN-SITE

Comment

Originally posted by possessor View Post
        Maggi essentially wrote the script, so I'm surprised he didn't remember this one line.
        They probably had no idea what to put on paper other than what Magnús had to say​, not knowing that we would find out. 😄
        I saw the letter was signed by Stephanie.
        Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

In the episode Defeeted a letter was sent to Sportacus, from the Mayor. This time it's actually addressed​ to him saying:

I need your help.
          The mayor

Click image for larger version  Name:	mayor-needs-help.jpg Views:	0 Size:	64.0 KB ID:	194188
          The image is mirrored to see what's in the letter

Comment

I noticed that in more than one photo that the sentences of text were written down on something. He probably had trouble remembering them.​

Click image for larger version  Name:	2014-superheroes-of-lzt-book-051.jpg Views:	0 Size:	74.9 KB ID:	194365

Comment

Originally posted by LazyPooky View Post

I noticed that in more than one photo that the sentences of text were written down on something. He probably had trouble remembering them.​

Click image for larger version Name:	2014-superheroes-of-lzt-book-051.jpg Views:	0 Size:	74.9 KB ID:	194365
              Is that from season 4?

Comment

Is that from season 4?
                Season 4 it is.

Comment

Season 4 it is.
                  Secret Friend Day?

Comment

While looking for screenshots for my MOVE IT MONTHLY magazine (First copy up on the internet archive! ) I noticed that in Dancing Duel, he is supposed to be looking at Stephanie, but he starts looking at her before she's even halfway stood up. But, to be honest, he's looking in. a COMPLETELY different direction..

Could he be looking at the script here?

Click image for larger versionName:	1 32LazyTown S01E32 Dancing Duel 720p HD - YouTube - 0-20-15.jpgViews:	0Size:	178.3 KBID:	194988

Comment

While looking for screenshots for my MOVE IT MONTHLY magazine (First copy up on the internet archive! ) I noticed that in Dancing Duel, he is supposed to be looking at Stephanie, but he starts looking at her before she's even halfway stood up. But, to be honest, he's looking in. a COMPLETELY different direction..
                      Didn't he watch how Rottenella danced?​ I don't know the time of this screenshot.
                      I wouldn't be surprised if he was reading his lines 😄

Comment

Didn't he watch how Rottenella danced?​ I don't know the time of this screenshot.
                        I wouldn't be surprised if he was reading his lines 😄
                        No rottenella had finished dancing by the time Stephanie stood up.

Comment

Working...
                        X