Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LazyTown Curiosities - Did Stephanie stayed only for the summer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LazyTown Curiosities

there are different versions of this photo anyway

Comment

LazyTown Curiosities

lol pwnt

Comment

LazyTown Curiosities

Originally posted by yhpets
        I think all my manhood would drasticly decrease if i lived there for a while...
        Oh...I don't know about that! Sportacus always managed to stay manly...VERY manly (sigh)! In fact, there are more guys in LazyTown than girls - about 6 males in as opposed to 3 females. So I don't know if you'll go THAT insane very easily (lol). :)

Anways...back on topic, I thought of another goof up. This one's kind of obvious...and yet, it's kind of hard to spot. In Swiped Sweets, the kids' first cake they bake (while they sing "Cooking by the Book") was obviously a white cake. But later, when Robbie is sleeping in his hammock (guarding Sportacus, I guess), he has bits of frosting and cake on his face. But it wasn't white cake...it was CHOCOLATE!

Comment

LazyTown Curiosities

[/quote]
          But it wasn't white cake...[/quote]

And how would robbie rotten look with white... cake around his mouth? I just thought they were trying to avoid sexual innuendo and potential ytmnd material. :p

Comment

LazyTown Curiosities

Originally posted by yhpets
            But it wasn't white cake...

And how would robbie rotten look with white... cake around his mouth? I just thought they were trying to avoid sexual innuendo and potential ytmnd material. :p
            Thats a good point, but we musnt forget how Milford Meanswell was shot at with "frosting" i think they just forgot.

Comment

LazyTown Curiosities

Nice use of quotes there noobs

Comment

LazyTown Curiosities

Originally posted by jobe9779
                Originally posted by quote
                Originally posted by ooozmin
                Nice use of quotes there noobs
                lol
                HAHAHAHAHA jobe ;) ;) ;) ;)

Comment

LazyTown Curiosities

Originally posted by wesker

wtf

Comment

LazyTown Curiosities

Originally posted by Racoon
                    Originally posted by wesker

wtf
                    Well they had to have a back up when Stingy rips it, just in case it isnt ripped correctly and have to take several takes

Comment

LazyTown Curiosities

they still could've photocopied it or something. oh well.

i don't have a pic, but in Cry Dinosaur, when Stingy and Stephanie are walking out the door to look for the dinosaur, the 'Stephanie' sticker thing on the back of her jacket is peeling off and gone over her bag handle. i suppose it was supposed to be seen as sewn onto the jacket rather than a sticker.

Comment

LazyTown Curiosities

In New Superhero Stingy (or is it Ziggy?) says: "I didn't know that you can do that", when Stephanie does the splits. Well, she does that every other day, so how could he overlook it?

Comment

LazyTown Curiosities

Originally posted by Lazycus
                          In New Superhero Stingy (or is it Ziggy?) says: "I didn't know that you can do that", when Stephanie does the splits. Well, she does that every other day, so how could he overlook it?
                          That could have happened in many episodes (Stingy was never a super hero even though he should have been) In "Hero for a Day" Ziggy becomes the super hero, then in "New Super Hero in Lazy Town" Stephanie becomes the super hero. And if it was Ziggy, im sure he would over look a lot of things, he is not very alert (most likely due to sugar) he probably would not recognize something like that.

Comment

LazyTown Curiosities

There are a few continuity errors in the 'Galaxy' song in 'Ziggy's Alien' - one second Stingy is in his silver space-suit and antennae and then in the next line he's back in his yellow suit..

And in the earlier episodes Sportacus would frequently 'lose' his backpack when flipping, they used the standard flipping images that they'd filmed prior where he didn't have his backpack on.

Comment

LazyTown Curiosities

Hey, continuity errors during the songs do not count. They're like videoclips. If not e.g. "Lazy Rockets" would be a continuity cataclysm, when they show the red soapbox even before Robbie's sabotage, which makes it's construction necessary.

Comment

LazyTown Curiosities

Originally posted by Lazycus
                                Hey, continuity errors during the songs do not count. They're like videoclips. If not e.g. "Lazy Rockets" would be a continuity cataclysm, when they show the red soapbox even before Robbie's sabotage, which makes it's construction necessary.
                                Thats a good point, but they are goof ups none the less.

Comment

Working...
                                X