Clear All
  • LazyTownWW
    Moralist
    SPECIAL MEMBER
    Level 28 - Friend For Life
    • Jun 2009

LazyTown Curiosities

2 questions:
    1)Have the charachters aged 4 years(2004-2008), or are they ageless like most cartoon characters(Scooby Doo, the Flinstones etc)
    2)How the **** dose Robbie actually exit his home through that tube? Dose it have a staircase, is it through air-presure...?

Comment

• angelbaby21
      GETLAZY MEMBER
      Level 10 - LazyTowner
      • Oct 2007

LazyTown Curiosities

I could be wrong but I think he climbs a ladder out of his living space on the show....as far as the puppets aging?
      I haven't a clue...lololol

Comment

• stephanie's lazyboy
        SPECIAL MEMBER
        Level 13 - Purple Panther
        • Feb 2009

LazyTown Curiosities

[quote="LazyTownWW"]2 questions:
        1)Have the charachters aged 4 years(2004-2008), or are they ageless like most cartoon characters(Scooby Doo, the Flinstones etc)
        quote]

I don't think they age. I guess they're just like any other cartoon character/puppet. If i'm not wrong, Magnus himself commented during the Nordic Film Festival Conference that he wanted his show to have a timeless quality to it so that it could be watched by generations and generations of kids.

Comment

• stephanie's lazyboy
          SPECIAL MEMBER
          • Feb 2009

LazyTown Curiosities

Originally posted by LazyTownWW
          2 questions:
          2)How the **** dose Robbie actually exit his home through that tube? Dose it have a staircase, is it through air-presure...?
          [/quote]

Robbie's technically a cartoon character, and sometimes cartoon characters do things that defy logic. I guess it's really up to your imagination how he managed that or any other feat for that matter (I'm sure there are many more)

Comment

• LazyTownWW
            Moralist
            SPECIAL MEMBER
            • Jun 2009

LazyTown Curiosities

Originally posted by stephanie's lazyboy
            2 questions:
            quote]

I don't think they age. I guess they're just like any other cartoon character/puppet. If i'm not wrong, Magnus himself commented during the Nordic Film Festival Conference that he wanted his show to have a timeless quality to it so that it could be watched by generations and generations of kids.
            Thanks for the clarification, that is what I thought about them...wich means they might want to change July as Stephi if they make another season...o well...

Comment

• LazyTownWW
              Moralist
              SPECIAL MEMBER
              • Jun 2009

LazyTown Curiosities

2 questions:
              Robbie's technically a cartoon character, and sometimes cartoon characters do things that defy logic. I guess it's really up to your imagination how he managed that or any other feat for that matter (I'm sure there are many more)[/quote]
              Yeah, that is right, I guess...but this is the only completly inexplicable thing in the show that KEEPS REPEATING, while other things like that only happen once...but thanks for the reply :)

Comment

• stephanie's lazyboy
                SPECIAL MEMBER
                • Feb 2009

LazyTown Curiosities

2 questions:
                quote]

Thanks for the clarification, that is what I thought about them...wich means they might want to change July as Stephi if they make another season...o well...
                Though the change is inevitable, I sure hope it's not that soon. I think Julie still looks cute at 18. Besides, Lazytown wouldn't be the same without Julie. The same goes for Stefan and Magnus.

Comment

Working...