• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LazyTown Curiosities

lol Jedi, off topic but <3 LOL

Comment

LazyTown Curiosities

Looks like Maggi/Jives was scheduled to appear in this incarnation until the last minute.

I also noticed that Maggi and Halla (both GGIL versions) appear in Dancing Duel, when Steph is reading comics we see two comics, one featuring Maggi and the other Halla.

Comment

LazyTown Curiosities

Originally posted by pooky
        oh Betica, don't you know that boredjedi and lazycus are the masters of photoshop ;)
        Thanks for the compliment. However, I cannot take credit for that shoop. I had posted the original screen capture on stephchan and it was either Cicley or Yphets that did the shoop. :)

Maybe it was lazycus also. I don't know exactly which one did it. Not sure if lazycus goes to stephchan.
        http://eighteenlightyearsago.ytmnd.com/

Comment

LazyTown Curiosities

This one is my most recent shoop

http://eighteenlightyearsago.ytmnd.com/

Comment

LazyTown Curiosities

OMG, secret Scientologist Steph!

Comment

LazyTown Curiosities

Originally posted by boredjedi
              oh Betica, don't you know that boredjedi and lazycus are the masters of photoshop ;)
              Thanks for the compliment. However, I cannot take credit for that shoop. I had posted the original screen capture on stephchan and it was either Cicley or Yphets that did the shoop. :)

Maybe it was lazycus also. I don't know exactly which one did it. Not sure if lazycus goes to stephchan.
              stephchan...lol...never seen that site before, prob 'cause I'm not so into stephanie, too bad there's no sportacuschan.
              Cicley and Yphets are from that site?
              Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

LazyTown Curiosities

stephchan...lol...never seen that site before, prob 'cause I'm not so into stephanie, too bad there's no sportacuschan.
                Cicley and Yphets are from that site?
                Even though I'm not a *channer, I'd love a sportacuschan. Or a robbiechan.

BACK ON TOPIC BACK ON TOPIC

Really, I could not imagine Maggi being in the final version, though he was the one most likely to. They should have kept Obtuse/Lolli and the postman too. And of course the TRUE Goggi and not Pixel.

Comment

LazyTown Curiosities

Not sure if lazycus goes to stephchan.
                  Stephchan is a bad place. You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy...
                  Well, actually you will. Easily.

Comment

LazyTown Curiosities

From Mani Svavarsson on my question:

"Jive´s house can sometimes be seen – even if he´s not a “resident” of LazyTown anymore. It´s not a mistake, we just liked the shape of his house. When we were streamlining the show for the US market (in 2003), we realized we had to cut some characters and change others. Jive's characteristics were tied into Ziggy a little bit......"

Comment

LazyTown Curiosities

Originally posted by LazyTownEpisodes

"Jive´s house can sometimes be seen – even if he´s not a “resident” of LazyTown anymore. It´s not a mistake, we just liked the shape of his house. When we were streamlining the show for the US market (in 2003), we realized we had to cut some characters and change others. Jive's characteristics were tied into Ziggy a little bit......"
                      BAWWWWW I'm the only one who's never talked to Mani! :(

Comment

LazyTown Curiosities

Originally posted by xjocundxlilacx

Well then go do it!

Comment

LazyTown Curiosities

Originally posted by Stingy

Well then go do it!
                          I would, but there's ONE problem... I don't know his contact information! :O

Comment

LazyTown Curiosities

Originally posted by Stingy

Well then go do it!
                            I would, but there's ONE problem... I don't know his contact information! :O
                            Mani has Facebook, so, add him from there and you can send private message on Facebook and sometimes he connect on Facebook Chat

Comment

LazyTown Curiosities

[img]http://img407.**********.us/img407/7580/ziggy.gif[/img]

Around 7:30 (LazyTown's New Superhero episode)

Seems like Ziggy's surprised by something on a tree branch when there's clearly nothing at all. Then for some reason he throws his lollipop (?), which ends up getting stuck on the branch.

Could someone explain what's going through Ziggy's mind at that moment?

Comment

LazyTown Curiosities

Originally posted by stephanie's lazyboy

Around 7:30 (LazyTown's New Superhero episode)

Seems like Ziggy's surprised by something on a tree branch when there's clearly nothing at all. Then for some reason he throws his lollipop (?), which ends up getting stuck on the branch.

Could someone explain what's going through Ziggy's mind at that moment?
                                Well everyone knows that he is a retard so that could explain it.
                                He could have just wanted to see what would happen if he threw his lollipop in the tree lol....

Comment

Working...
                                X