Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LazyTown Curiosities - throwing his lollipop to the tree

LazyTown Curiosities

I knew that moment since I watched it in my language, it's a bit confusing, what can he do throwing his lollipop to the tree?

LazyTown Curiosities

Wow haha it's been 2 mths since anyone posted in this retarded LazyTown Curiosities thread lol. I've come to a conclusion though. Maybe at that time, they couldn't think of another way to get Sportacus in action. So they decided to make a retarded kid do something extremely retarded and get himself in trouble. And who better to play this retarded role than Ziggy.

Comment

LazyTown Curiosities

Originally posted by stephanie's lazyboy
      Wow haha it's been 2 mths since anyone posted in this retarded LazyTown Curiosities thread lol. I've come to a conclusion though. Maybe at that time, they couldn't think of another way to get Sportacus in action. So they decided to make a retarded kid do something extremely retarded and get himself in trouble. And who better to play this retarded role than Ziggy.
      Yeah, he's just 6 years old ;) . I was that kind of retarded when I was a child haha.

Comment

LazyTown Curiosities

Ziggy's like the Ralph Wiggum of Lazytown.

Comment

LazyTown Curiosities

Originally posted by xjocundxlilacx
          Ziggy's like the Ralph Wiggum of Lazytown.
          nice comparison...but is Ziggy also a son of a policeman?...and btw where tf is the police in LT?

Gallery

Comment

LazyTown Curiosities

Nick Jr. cut Lolli cos they didn't want to make fun of authority figures. Pussies.

Comment

LazyTown Curiosities

Eh....not exactly ;)

Comment

LazyTown Curiosities

That's what I've been hearing for ages...

Comment

LazyTown Curiosities

What a political correctness... one could believe that LT was produced in Germany....
                  Gallery

Comment

LazyTown Curiosities

Well lol first off, cops are certainly allowed to be made fun of here! As far as I know, (I could be wrong but I'm about 90% sure) Officer Obtuse was cut outside of influence from Nickelodeon.

Comment

LazyTown Curiosities

I have come to another conclusion...If the police appeared in LT Robbie would land in every episode in the prison (due to different criminal offences...mostly child abuse) and this would destroy the whole dramaturgy...
                      Gallery

Comment

LazyTown Curiosities

Originally posted by agusxx2
                        Yeah, he's just 6 years old ;) . I was that kind of retarded when I was a child haha.
                        You people keep calling Ziggy "retarded"...I see him as a small, happy little kid, and i like his little goof-ups cause he's funny...if anyone is a retard, it's Mayor Milford...or maybe he's just senile?

Comment

LazyTown Curiosities

Originally posted by Buzz
                          I have come to another conclusion...If the police appeared in LT Robbie would land in every episode in the prison (due to different criminal offences...mostly child abuse) and this would destroy the whole dramaturgy...
                          You'r getting way to serious about this lol, besides, as Milford sayd: "we have no prison in LazyTown".

Comment

LazyTown Curiosities

The only crime Robbie commits is habitual lying to accomplish his goals. And he is not abusing children, he's only obsessed with spoiling everybody's fun.
                            In Germany - and you should know that, Buzz - people like this do not end up in prison but in political office.

Comment

LazyTown Curiosities

The policeman in LazyTown was named Loli ?

l i t t l e s t e p h e r s

Comment

Working...
                              X