Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LazyTown Curiosities

Originally posted by Glanni's Girl
    ... if you look during GALAXY, Stingy's wearing a silver suit, which dissapears in the next shot.
    Also, near the end of the song, his yellow waistcoat changes from yellow to pink, and back again![/size]
    Maggi is well known for his perfectionism...actually such surprising things should not happen...... otherwise is LT "only" a kids show and those don't even care about such details I think...
    Gallery

Comment

LazyTown Curiosities

Originally posted by SonicStephanie
      we were talked so much about her breasts and now SHE'S gonna KIILLL US !!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!

[img]http://img717.**********.us/img717/3319/145.png[/img]
      Annie Oakley eat your heart out!
      Getur einhver annar verið Glanni ? það bara passar ekki
      Stefan Karl Stefansson, það er enginn eins og þú!

Comment

LazyTown Curiosities

Originally posted by Buzz
        Maggi is well known for his perfectionism...actually such surprising things should not happen...... otherwise is LT "only" a kids show and those don't even care about such details I think...
        Haha perfectionism is one thing, but keeping continuity in TV shows or movies is a whole other game. It's nearly impossible.

Comment

LazyTown Curiosities

Originally posted by SonicStephanie
          who the hell Annie oakley...(wait uh..isn't she that cowgirl ?)
          Yeah, and she was awesome with a gun.

Comment

LazyTown Curiosities

Originally posted by The Lazy Genie
            I don't even understand why she has boobs anyway.

First DuckTits,then Bunny Bobbies,Now "Puppet Pals"

Only Nostalgia Critic fans will understand that last sentence.
            Power Puff Girls and Dexter used to watch that on TV. ;)

Comment

LazyTown Curiosities

Originally posted by Stingy
              The pink/yellow thing is awfully strange though, what the hell is with that?
              I think it was a computer error, because if they wanted to change Stingy into clothes more appropriate to the song, they would've used something silver or a spacesuit wouldn't they? Not a pink waistcoat!
              Please point out at which time in this vid does that pink waistcoat appear? I am missing it
              [youtube]4nw4JRn98Vs[/youtube]

Comment

LazyTown Curiosities

Originally posted by LazyTownWW
                Please point out at which time in this vid does that pink waistcoat appear? I am missing it
                [youtube]4nw4JRn98Vs[/youtube]
                After 1:08.

Comment

LazyTown Curiosities

After 1:08.
                  Oh yeah, yeah, I see it now...yep, must be missediting

Comment

LazyTown Curiosities

When I made some screenshots from the 'Zap It' episode I saw that a minute or so before Pixel upzapped the school a part of the school was already visible for a very short moment.
                    Well we can continu this way, if you have seen the episodes about a hunderd times you look at other things, like miss editings, no one really cares about except some die-hard LazyTown perfectionists fans (like me haha).

It's fun though.
                    Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

LazyTown Curiosities

What ever happened to the "LazyTown WTF moment" thread, it was simmilar to this one.
                      You know, the one that started out with : "Ziggy stuck his lolipop in the tree...then got stuck up there himself"

Comment

LazyTown Curiosities

What ever happened to the "LazyTown WTF moment" thread, it was simmilar to this one.
                        You know, the one that started out with : "Ziggy stuck his lolipop in the tree...then got stuck up there himself"
                        You are so right. Thanks for that
                        Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

LazyTown Curiosities

This is quite possibly up there with my favourite scenes in Lazytown... technically it's nothing special but I just laugh so much every single time I see it, it never gets old...

Comment

LazyTown Curiosities

Originally posted by Rowan
                            This is quite possibly up there with my favourite scenes in Lazytown... technically it's nothing special but I just laugh so much every single time I see it, it never gets old...
                            Yep, now that Pook merged these 2 threads, you can see the discution upwards

Comment

LazyTown Curiosities

Now let's just change the name to LazyTown Curiousities, and done. We have 1 thread with every curious thing about LazyTown

Edited by pooky: Fixed. Don't bossy me around Agus

Comment

Working...
                              X