LazyTown Curiosities - Sports Day race and wearing varied numbers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LazyTown Curiosities

You got a point, boys make their toys male and girls make their toys female, so that is probably why Stephanie sings 'she'.

The teddybear turns in something evil late at night, it gets evil (?). I thought the line 'late at night she gets spooky' was not so wrong... but I'm just a foreigner with crappy english haha
    Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

LazyTown Curiosities

I always thought it was "he".
      The British CD lyric book as well as the Greatest Hits lyric book reads "he's" (which is actually wrong).

But in reality, it's "Late at night kink is spooky."

Comment

LazyTown Curiosities

Originally posted by pooky
        The teddybear turns in something evil late at night, it gets evil...
        Indeed, if the bear is evil, it's most likely female.

Comment

LazyTown Curiosities

Originally posted by Lazycus
          The teddybear turns in something evil late at night, it gets evil...
          Indeed, if the bear is evil, it's most likely female.

haha köstlich ;)

Gallery

Comment

LazyTown Curiosities

No Mara allowed.

Comment

LazyTown Curiosities

I watched the Dear Diary episode. Robbie took Stephanie's diary and a few seconds later she found out that it was no longer there. On her face expression you see that it was hard for her not to laugh when she said "oh no, my diary..", so she turned away from the camera for a few seconds and when she turned her head towards the camera again you see that she is laughing inside. Actually she needed look sad, worried and/or surprised because of her missing diary but that didn't go so well. That was just a funny moment, I repeated that a few times haha.
              Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

LazyTown Curiosities

I watched the Dear Diary episode. Robbie took Stephanie's diary and a few seconds later she found out that it was no longer there. On her face expression you see that it was hard for her not to laugh when she said "oh no, my diary..", so she turned away from the camera for a few seconds and when she turned her head towards the camera again you see that she is laughing inside. Actually she needed look sad, worried and/or surprised because of her missing diary but that didn't go so well. That was just a funny moment, I repeated that a few times haha.
                Right you are. Acting fail...
                ~25:15

Comment

LazyTown Curiosities

In the 'take a vacation remix' from get it together there is a part where Stephanie falls, right after she jumps in the air whilst doing a split. At least it looks like she falls, I've read this in a youtube comment somewhere.

Comment

LazyTown Curiosities

She's going into a cartwheel. Magnus is famous for being a perfectionist, think about it, would he let a "fall" in the final edit? I personally don't think so.
                    Getur einhver annar verið Glanni ? það bara passar ekki
                    Stefan Karl Stefansson, það er enginn eins og þú!

Comment

LazyTown Curiosities

Originally posted by Glanni's Girl
                      She's going into a cartwheel. Magnus is famous for being a perfectionist, think about it, would he let a "fall" in the final edit? I personally don't think so.
                      Thanks for clearing this up, I suppose :oops:

Comment

LazyTown Curiosities

Yeah she did the cartwheel after the jump, I saw that in another episode. Too bad they cut that out :(

Comment

LazyTown Curiosities

http://i55.*******.com/2zi0qjr.jpg
                          Getur einhver annar verið Glanni ? það bara passar ekki
                          Stefan Karl Stefansson, það er enginn eins og þú!

Comment

LazyTown Curiosities

I came acrossed that alternative version of Welcome to Lazytown quite a while ago..always thought it was neat just because you can hear Jonsi's accent alot more in that version. Some of his words are alot clearer also. BING BANG does not sound as good though as THINGS ARE UPSIDE DOWN HERE IN LAZYTOWN...glad they changed the lyrics.

anyone ever heard the version Jonsi sings LIVE at the Icelandic festival last year? AMAZING!! he sings it at the beginning of the festival and at the end.

There's also a blooper out there with sportacus' airship bed..you can see a hand underneath it flipping it out. Someone posted that here long ago. anyone know the episode?

Comment

LazyTown Curiosities

@merlin55, I've seen that too, it was in "Welcome to Lazytown". I've posted it below! ;)
                              Attached Files

Comment

LazyTown Curiosities

Yeah that was the first blooper I saw, so funny

Comment

Working...
                                X