Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LazyTown News - Release Season 3 in UK will be early April

Re: LazyNews

BREAKING NEWS!!! I was seeing e-mails I exchanged with Halli and he told me this some days ago: The release in UK will be early April and the release in the US will be late May.

So... Magnús is wrong (Magnús wrong? That can't be possible! O_O He is perfect O_O XD).

Originally posted by beticaforever
    So... Magnús is wrong (Magnús wrong? That can't be possible! O_O He is perfect O_O XD).
    haha
    Getur einhver annar verið Glanni ? það bara passar ekki
    Stefan Karl Stefansson, það er enginn eins og þú!

Comment

All of Europe turns on Lazytown Season 3 on April 1st, 2013 only to find a Season 1 episode. Magnus - April Fools!

:)
      http://eighteenlightyearsago.ytmnd.com/

Comment

Originally posted by boredjedi
        All of Europe turns on Lazytown Season 3 on April 1st, 2013 only to find a Season 1 episode. Magnus - April Fools! :)
        That would be no April Fools' joke. The joke is on people who await Stephanie and get this ???????? ???? little ????? instead.

Comment

Hey guys! Can someone record this documentary or know who could record it?

[youtube]g1AbAOS2Brw[/youtube]

Comment

Hey guys! Can someone record this documentary or know who could record it?
            I think there are only 2 options to get it...either via sat reciver recording (if you have the equipment) or via live stream by using a stream catcher...I found a internet service which provides life streams from this icelandic tv station called "Stöð 2" but seems it doesn't support a permanent live stream so there is only a small chance that this documentary will get streamed there...I think that only sport activities are meant to get shown...but who knows...I would give it a try anyway

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/st%C3%B6%C3%B0-2
            Gallery

Comment

Yes try that please :)

Btw, I have news: LazyTown published as a comment the dates for UK and USA: On April? 20th in the UK; on May 27th in the USA.

Channels for USA: It will? be on Sprout, NBCkids and Telemundo.

But as I said there are some mistakes, so you will need to wait until i receive an answer from Halli.

Btw, is there any link for find the video of Stefán one year ago?

Comment

Yes try that please :)
                forget it...I've just found out it's pay tv...you need a decoder to decrypt for watching...I guess only a icelandic native is able to help you out but I doubt that you will find a willing one out there :|
                Gallery

Comment

Working...
                X