American Company Turner Might Buy Lazytown

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: LazyTown in the US gone for good?

Well, I am not happy either, but if for them is good... And maybe the US Market is opened again, who knows :?

But anyways, I prefer Disney. At first not, but now I saw good TV Series and Movies (which fit with LT) from Disney which I liked them

Well... I hope better news soon...

I hope someday they (Magnús and his Team) can buy the company and 100% of shares to Iceland again.

Comment

Originally posted by beticaforever
      I have news, apparently they did the deal, but Magnús still the head of LTE and the Studio still in Iceland.

And the financial difficulties they had been for a long time, they are solved.

Apparently that could be cool. What source did you hear that news from?

Comment

Originally posted by Frances
        And Icelandic friend listened it on News and a friend from LTE told him it too.

Comment

And Icelandic friend listened it on News and a friend from LTE told him it too.

A friend and a friend, hmmmm...
          I'd think there would be a BIG official announcement in the major press??

Comment

And why need I to say the name? Eh? Don't believe me if you don't want, I don't care. But don't ask then :?

Comment

viva la mexico
              Before you two go into a battle or something you should read my previous post first. I did not hear that through a third person but directly from LTE (sorry if I was unclear about that).

viewtopic.php?p=79185#p79185

.. LazyTown is sold to the TBS company, an official announcement will come later, probably in the same business newspaper...
              Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Interesting... very interesting... so my friend was right.

I didn't ask to anybody from LTE because apparently I am not on LT anymore. But I decided be still here but like before, no contacts on the Studio.

Comment

I didn't ask to anybody from LTE because apparently I am not on LT anymore. But I decided be still here but like before, no contacts on the Studio.
                  Yeah I know you're in a difficult position. Anyway it will be announced one day sooner or later.
                  Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

I didn't ask to anybody from LTE because apparently I am not on LT anymore.
                    I don't understand that last part - You are not on Lazytown anymore?
                    http://eighteenlightyearsago.ytmnd.com/

Comment

Notice the use of the words in the article: "Might", "Offering", "Offered", "Asking", and "Expectation"...

Until there's an official announcement of a sealed deal, then Lazytown being "sold" is likely as finding life on Mars!

------------------------

American Company MIGHT Buy Lazytown - 21.7.2011

An American broadcast company is OFFERING to buy up Latibær...

Turner Broadcasting System... has OFFERED to buy up all shares of Lazytown.

TBS is ASKING to pay 12 million USD.

...takeover talks will be continuing over the next week, with the EXPECTATION that they will end in a deal.

Comment

Remember that news is from the last days of July, today is 11th August, maybe they did the deal already.

Anyways, I think they aren't happy... :(

Comment

Remember that news is from the last days of July, today is 11th August, maybe they did the deal already.

Anyways, I think they aren't happy... :(

Glad you said "maybe". Cuz until there's that official announcement, it's still ALL heresay.

As for them being happy, I think Magnus will only be happy if he keeps his control over everything. we'll see...

Comment

..heresay..
                            You can't call it heresay when it's posted in a business newspaper and there are reliable confirmations.
                            I guess it's probably your lack of speaking proper english or reasonable thinking ;)

Comment

Originally posted by pooky
                              ..heresay..
                              You can't call it heresay when it's posted in a business newspaper and there are reliable confirmations.
                              I guess it's probably your lack of speaking proper english or reasonable thinking ;)
                              I think I used the word "heresay", as in gossip, rumours, etc. NOT "heresy"...Although when it comes to Magnus some people see it that way...

I know I'm part neanderthal, but even a neanderthal knows that you need proof of an "event", otherwise it will largely be seen in the neanderthal community that the "event" did not occur - I.E. Where's the official announcement that shows a LazyTown "deal" has been reached?

I also know you're gonna say "Soon"... & "Maybe"... right?

Comment

Originally posted by pooky
                                ..heresay..
                                reliable confirmations!
                                I also know you're gonna say "Soon"... & "Maybe"... right?
                                I don't know... maybe..
                                [img]http://img708.**********.us/img708/930/dohlc.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                                X