• Show
Clear All
  • Master Of Disguise
    SPECIAL MEMBER
    Level 16 - Sportaposter
    • Oct 2011

LazyTown movie and Julianna's gonna be in it

Re: LazyTown's Third Season

Some guy on youtube said that they're currently working on the LazyTown movie and Julianna's gonna be in it 'cause it's a family movie for all ages. I believe this is just a conclusion the guy made but it makes sense somehow, who knows ? maybe that's what's really happening and I hope so, I just want to see Julianna again :s
  • Ilovestephshoes
    Shoe Lover
    GETLAZY MEMBER
    Level 11 - The Blue Knight
    • Jul 2007

Originally posted by Master Of Disguise
    Some guy on youtube said that they're currently working on the LazyTown movie and Julianna's gonna be in it 'cause it's a family movie for all ages. I believe this is just a conclusion the guy made but it makes sense somehow, who knows ? maybe that's what's really happening and I hope so, I just want to see Julianna again :s
    When Was This News????

Comment

• StingX
      ROTTEN MEMBER
      Level 35 - Rockin' Poster
      • Mar 2009

Poppycock.

Comment

• Master Of Disguise
        SPECIAL MEMBER
        Level 16 - Sportaposter
        • Oct 2011

Originally posted by Ilovestephshoes
        When Was This News????
        This is not official, just a guess.

Comment

• LazyPooky
          ADMINISTRATOR
          • Oct 2007

[quote=Master Of Disguise]
          Originally posted by Ilovestephshoes
          Originally posted by "Master Of Disguise":a80c0
          When Was This News????
          This is not official, just a guess.[/quote:a80c0]
          It's definately not. Ever since the second season episodes came out there are speculations about a movie, it was even a discussion on the official facebook page: story idea's for a movie .
          The official news never came and I don't see a movie is coming in the next years, and definately not one with Julianna.
          Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

• StingX
            ROTTEN MEMBER
            • Mar 2009

Originally posted by pooky
            I don't see a movie is coming in the next years, and definately not one with Julianna.
            Nor do I. I am sure with the recent Turner developments a movie will be held off on until at least after the third season, if done at all. At minimum I wouldn't expect a feature film to be released until 2014.

Comment

• merlin55
              SPECIAL MEMBER
              Level 16 - Sportaposter
              • Apr 2007

God..the wait for any updates on this stuff is so frustrating. I just want to know more about whats going on with merchandising and such now that Turner owns it. I want to see LT all over walmart instead of select stores that nobody goes too anymore like kmart. lol

Comment

Working...