Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lazytown news - Change of actress Stephanie

Re: LazyNews

Hi guys, The Journalist (as LazyPooky calls me, hehe) cames back, well not 100% yet because not a lot of news yet but I can tell you two. I talked today with PR Spain by telephone (because his birthday is today) and he told me two news, a good one and a bad one:

Bad one: as everybody know, Julianna is too old for Stephanie's role, he told me it is true, so Julianna not comes back but her character neither. They thought to make a new character. Maybe people can think this is unfair because we want see Stephanie again, but I think it's better because see a new actress as Stephanie, perhaps not looks good (but well, maybe they decided Stephanie stays and I understood wrong).

Good one: about Stefán, not 100% official yet, but it's very possible Stefán comes back as Robbie.

Originally posted by beticaforever
    Julianna not comes back but her character neither. They thought to make a new character. Maybe people can think this is unfair because we want see Stephanie again, but I think it's better because see a new actress as Stephanie, perhaps not looks good
    Maybe this time Pixel's cousin comes to visit LazyTown, so we get a black "Stephanie" after all!

Click image for larger version

Name:	black steph.jpg
Views:	89
Size:	84.4 KB
ID:	182509
    Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by pooky
      black "Stephanie"
      Gallery

Comment

No black Stephanies.

Comment

Good one: about Stefán, not 100% official yet, but it's very possible Stefán comes back as Robbie.
          Yeah baby! hope that's true
          Getur einhver annar verið Glanni ? það bara passar ekki
          Stefan Karl Stefansson, það er enginn eins og þú!

Comment

Well the Tyler Perry Network bought LazyTown so there is a very good chance that not only will season 3's Stephanie be black, she will also be portrayed by Mr. Perry himself in drag.

Comment

Bad one: as everybody know, Julianna is too old for Stephanie's role, he told me it is true, so Julianna not comes back but her character neither. They thought to make a new character. Maybe people can think this is unfair because we want see Stephanie again, but I think it's better because see a new actress as Stephanie, perhaps not looks good (but well, maybe they decided Stephanie stays and I understood wrong).
              That's a good idea but we're gonna miss the character Stephanie and the talented Julianna, I hope that she'll apprear in one of the episodes and I hope that new girl is not that weird looking shrout bean girl or whatever it is
              AWESOME !
              Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Xizer
                Well the Tyler Perry Network bought LazyTown so there is a very good chance that not only will season 3's Stephanie be black, she will also be portrayed by Mr. Perry himself in drag.
                You're never too old to play Stephanie

In fact he looks more like Miss Roberta

http://www.aoltv.com/2011/08/10/tyler-perry-tv-network/

Click image for larger version

Name:	tyler-perry-getty-250.jpg
Views:	84
Size:	25.9 KB
ID:	182514
                Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

So, any questions for Magnús about the news I said and other questions about 3rd Season?

Comment

Any other changes beside the new character ?

Comment

without a hope of an usable answer: who play the new Stephanie and when is the release?
                      Gallery

Comment

I think you must have misunderstood. I find it highly unlikely that they would give the axe to one of their main characters.

Comment

So, any questions for Magnús about the news I said and other questions about 3rd Season?
                          To Magnús: are the puppeteers and voices still the same as in the first and second season? and why not?

Comment

Originally posted by Stingy
                            I think you must have misunderstood. I find it highly unlikely that they would give the axe to one of their main characters.
                            So you think there's going to be a [younger] replacement for Julianna? Which isn't the end of the world in my opinion; Julianna basically replaced Shelby.

Comment

si tacuisses...

Comment

Working...
                              X