LazyTown season 3 not in Turkey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LazyTown season 3 not in Turkey

3rd season of LazyTown isn't going to air here.

It's said that we won't get a third season here in Turkey because nobody loves LazyTown...

*cries manly tears*

Now enjoy, you lucky bastards :(

Re: 3rd season of LazyTown isn't going to air here.

Where did you find it? They are filming season 3 right now! Later cooking show, season 4, movie and season 5

Comment

Originally posted by beticaforever
      Where di you find it? they are filming season 3 right now! Later coooking show, season 4, movie and season 5
      I just heard it from a trusted source, LT won't be shown in Turkey anymore :(

Comment

Turkey? Oh I see... so bad... But you can find the episodes on Internet, fortunately.

Comment

But I want to see Stephanie speaking Turkish and singing in Turkish.
          And Robbie singing again
          [youtube]0ZmgbWmENPs[/youtube]

Comment

Originally posted by FireRed
            Where di you find it? they are filming season 3 right now! Later coooking show, season 4, movie and season 5
            I seriously wonder WHO that trusted source is because I heard otherwise. If you recieve Cartoon Network channel you are able to see the first two seasons on TV in Turkey within the next few weeks, and next year probably the third season* . So heads up mister.

* source: Suzanne Noble

..because nobody loves LazyTown... :(
            Secretly everybody loves LazyTown so that statement is wrong no doubt ;)
            Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by pooky
              I seriously wonder WHO that trusted source is because I heard otherwise. If you recieve Cartoon Network channel you are able to see the first two seasons on TV in Turkey within the next few weeks, and next year probably the third season* . So heads up mister.

* source: Suzanne Noble

..because nobody loves LazyTown... :(
              Secretly everybody loves LazyTown so that statement is wrong no doubt ;)
              Nope... Cartoon Networks' website has no such information. Probably a rumor. Besides CN here shows a trailer a few weeks ago before airing a show (like how they did with Clone Wars and Bakugan).

Check out yourself :

http://www.cartoonnetwork.com.tr/yayinakisi.php

Comment

It's not mentioned there, that's right. Well I found another TV station http://www.tnttv.com.tr/webtv/index.php?watch=334.
                I'm not sure if that's an international TV station, because we recieve TNT here too, but they broadcast LazyTown everyday at 7:30 and in weekends 8:00

Still, I think you need to be patient and need to take a look at the Cartoon Network website after a few weeks.
                Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

It's not mentioned there, that's right. Well I found another TV station http://www.tnttv.com.tr/webtv/index.php?watch=334.
                  I'm not sure if that's an international TV station, because we recieve TNT here too, but they broadcast LazyTown everyday at 7:30 and in weekends 8:00

Still, I think you need to be patient and need to take a look at the Cartoon Network website after a few weeks.
                  TNT only airs Bakugan, Ben10 and a bunch of other shitty CN cartoons between 6:00-8:00 (except Cow & Chicken and Courage the Cowerdly Dog.)

Website is giving 404.
                  But...
                  WTF?!
                  You were right Pooky!!!

http://tvarsivi.com/tembel-kasaba-09-06 ... 68488.html

Comment

Website is giving 404..
                    Well the site was there when I added the link, it said: Lazy Town (Tembel Kasaba) hafta içi her gün 07:30'da TNT'de! - tnttv.com.tr

But...
                    WTF?!
                    You were right Pooky!!!

http://tvarsivi.com/tembel-kasaba-09-06 ... 68488.html
                    ..and today you missed the episode Cry Dinosaur!
                    but if you click on one of the thumbnails in this link you can still see the episode: http://tvarsivi.com/?y=348&z=2012-08-17%2007:30:00

So have fun watching first and second season, and later the third season in turkish language!!

Comment

Website is giving 404.
                      But...
                      WTF?!
                      You were right Pooky!!!
                      Whoa. I need to steal this guy's blue mammalian racecar.

Kachow!

Comment

Yay for Powerpuff Girls!

Comment

Originally posted by SportaKandy
                          Website is giving 404.
                          But...
                          WTF?!
                          You were right Pooky!!!
                          Whoa. I need to steal this guy's blue mammalian racecar.

Kachow!
                          Blue Mammalian Race Car?

Comment

Working...
                          X