Who Is Watching this
Collapse
X
-
Tags: None
- Translate
-
I gave up watching and following that channel a long time ago. The last time it was live, there were glitches during the livestream, but things seem to be going better now.Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.- Translate
-
-
-
AIs are trained on, among other things, videos. Many Google answers list youtubes as sources for their answers. They do audio recognition of the words and then they can digest it like any other text.
You know this is a live stream of previously available videos, but the AI is stupid and doesn't know that. It thinks this is, or could be, new content being created from a true live stream. So it is all being recorded to be fed to AIs for training, but they won't be getting anything new out of it, because all those eps are already available (and have been digested by them).l i t t l e
s t e p h e r s- Translate
Comment
-
You wouldn't believe how many parents park their children in front of the TV or computer screen and feed them a non-stop stream of kids' shows just so they can go do other things - it’s easy nowadays. Whether it’s actually good for the children is another question, probably not.Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.- Translate
Comment
-
this raises the question of the point of having a 24/7 LT stream that encourages children to adopt a healthy lifestyle, while in reality they may be sitting in front of it for hours, possibly snacking on some kind of fast food...You wouldn't believe how many parents park their children in front of the TV or computer screen and feed them a non-stop stream of kids' shows just so they can go do other things - it’s easy nowadays. Whether it’s actually good for the children is another question, probably not.
- Translate
Comment
-
I don't believe that concern ranks high on the priority list of those managing the YouTube channel.
Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.- Translate
Comment

Comment