Let's all make a LazyTown iceberg

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let's all make a LazyTown iceberg

I've wanted to do this for a while. An community made iceberg! First what is an iceberg?

An iceberg is a chart, sectioned into descending categories. It contains information about a certain topic (in the case, LazyTown), well known information starts at the top and the further we go down, the more obscure/unknown the information is.

I understand that people will have differing ideas on what goes were (which includes me), so I will be putting down entries based on the general consensus/average opinion.

Onces it's done, I'll make a script and work on a video about it.

Latador should be in the ocean
    The Super Sproutlet Show should be in the middle
    The unaired pilot and Lazy Dance should be somewhere beneath the top
    easy way should be at the bottom of the iceberg
    GetLazy should be at the top
    W.A.N.O at the top
    Viacom v. YouTube should be at the bottom (lazytown clips were affected by this 2007-10 fight)
    MY ACTION MOVIE REVIEW BLOG | MY SPORTACUS FAN-SITE

Comment

Originally posted by possessor View Post
      Latador should be in the ocean
      The Super Sproutlet Show should be in the middle
      The unaired pilot and Lazy Dance should be somewhere beneath the top
      easy way should be at the bottom of the iceberg
      GetLazy should be at the top
      W.A.N.O at the top
      Viacom v. YouTube should be at the bottom (lazytown clips were affected by this 2007-10 fight)
      Thanks for the suggestions. I'm writing a script for an iceberg video (why I'm doing this)

Do you have any links I could use for the Viacom VS LazyTown point? I can't find anything (I'm probably just having a man look XD) (I also added some of my own points, it's not finished yet either)

Comment

Viacom vs LazyTown was a youtube issue tbh.. YouTube was in a three year lawsuit (2007-2010) and LazyTown videos on YT were highly affected by this

Comment

Alright so I have some more..
          The LazyTown plays after 2014 at the bottom
          Sprout censoring Robbie's Greatest Misses and NBC Kids shortening Who's Who at the middle
          Xizer, BoredJedi, LazyPooky, Chuft at the top (very popular GetLazytowners since 2006)
          The deleted scenes from "Mystery of the Pyramid" and "Welcome to LazyTown"at the bottom
          Exclusive LazyTown shots downloadable from the music video section of lazytown.com near the bottom(2004-09)
          Go Step Go in the middle
          LazyTown awarded by National Health Association (Nov. 2004) at the bottom
          Oh yeah, Adventures in LazyTown (cancelled 2014 Latibaer play) somewhere near the middle.?

I know too much about this show

Comment

I was never a very popular LazyTowner.
            l i t t l e s t e p h e r s

Comment

Half of the LazyTown fans on the internet know you. Don't lie.

Comment

Why would I lie? Nobody on Reddit knows me. Nobody on the Discord knows me. Nobody on YouTube knows me. Nobody on DeviantArt knows me. Nobody on Facebook knows me. To the current fandom I am a nonentity.

The people who knew me on here, and on YTMND, are all gone (except Lazypooky and BoredJedi obviously), and to most of them I was not particularly important.

I ran a small IRC channel with some very creative people, and we made something cool, but they're all gone too (except BJ).

You are greatly exaggerating my popularity.
                l i t t l e s t e p h e r s

Comment

hmmm... whatever you say.. FP can take Chuft off the list if that's okay

Comment

That aside, the Cooking By The Book and You Are A Pirate memes should be in the middle.

Comment

Hmmm. All good suggestions. I'm gonna merge some entries into single points and be stricter on what goes on and where. The sole reason is to limit how much is on the iceberg. I'll also cease adding points on grand final day (30th this month). I may do a LazyTown forum iceberg in the future

As for chufts popularity, popularity is subjective. There really isn't a right or wrong "fact" for how popular someone is/feels

Comment

Where would the show itself go?

Comment

Originally posted by possessor View Post
                          Where would the show itself go?
                          I would say it would be a the very top of the iceburg.

Comment

Originally posted by GlanniMan View Post

I would say it would be a the very top of the iceburg.
                            Yeah, it will be at the top. It's the first thing people think of when you say LazyTown

Comment

Working...
                            X