How many StyleGuides do we have?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many StyleGuides do we have?

We only got that one style guide right? I am not clear on how we even got that one but I had the impression there were multiple ones, one for each year.

Pity we never got access to the digital asset library. I have the impression there are many promotional photos that were never released except possibly to vendors making product stands in their stores etc. Like this one I found in a grocery store here.

Click image for larger version  Name:	grocery_3.png Views:	76 Size:	1.70 MB ID:	186810
    l i t t l e s t e p h e r s

Originally posted by chuft View Post
    We only got that one style guide right? I am not clear on how we even got that one but I had the impression there were multiple ones, one for each year.

Pity we never got access to the digital asset library. I have the impression there are many promotional photos that were never released except possibly to vendors making product stands in their stores etc. Like this one I found in a grocery store here.
    The original styleguide pictures are another story. Those SG's (including the standalone pictures in there) are not supposed to be shared by anyone. I'm still thankful to the one that accidentally leaked SG09 and SG10 on an open server. That gave a bit of panic at LazyTown Ent. Exciting times on MSN/skype.
    Story is in here: https://forums.lazytown.eu/forum/laz...yle-guide-2009

I wish we had the SG one before 2009 with less modified images of the characters. Not every character pose from previous times is in the SG09 or SG10.
    Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Well somebody was supposed to receive the SGs, I thought they were a guide to manufacturers and vendors on how to make items/promotional materials. If not, why were they made? I thought the Guide showed business partners the "right look" for their stuff, and the asset library contained the high def promo shots to use when making their stuff.

Comment

Well somebody was supposed to receive the SGs, I thought they were a guide to manufacturers and vendors on how to make items/promotional materials. If not, why were they made? I thought the Guide showed business partners the "right look" for their stuff, and the asset library contained the high def promo shots to use when making their stuff.
        I think you're right. A lot of text was in there explaining stuff like colors, aspect ratio etc. Probably for business partners only. (Not to be shared in the open I meant).
        Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

We only got that one style guide right?
          If you care, here's a list of Style Guides I've downloaded-
          2005-06 Style Guide
          2007 lazytown.com Style Guide
          2008-09 Style Guide
          2012-14 Style Guide
          If you want I can give you pretty much all of them
          MY ACTION MOVIE REVIEW BLOG | MY SPORTACUS FAN-SITE

Comment

What? Pooky's post made it sound like these are not available. Certainly I would like to get them, are they on a file service somewhere?

Comment

What? Pooky's post made it sound like these are not available. Certainly I would like to get them, are they on a file service somewhere?
              Some are photos some are PDFS.
              I downloaded them on my computer, and I can attach all the folders here if you want, or PM.

Comment

Originally posted by possessor of mine View Post

Some are photos some are PDFS.
                I downloaded them on my computer, and I can attach all the folders here if you want, or PM.
                Just post them here and we will see if it's never-seen-before stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by LazyPooky View Post

Just post them here and we will see if it's never-seen-before stuff.

how do you upload folders with folders inside?

Comment

how do you upload folders with folders inside?
                    Use your Mediafire 😋

Comment

Also use 7zip or some other zip program (or maybe Windows can zip it depending on your Windows version) to make an archive which can contain folders and subfolders.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Anticipation.gif
Views:	144
Size:	1.63 MB
ID:	187061
                        http://eighteenlightyearsago.ytmnd.com/

Comment

Also use 7zip or some other zip program (or maybe Windows can zip it depending on your Windows version) to make an archive which can contain folders and subfolders.
                          So basically I copy that folder, but zip it. Makes sense. Thanks.

Comment

321.00 MB.. probably gonna take 3 hours or so to upload

Comment

321.00 MB.. probably gonna take 3 hours or so to upload
                              We don't need the 2009 and 2010 SG. Those 2 pdf files are already 300MB, so if you skip them you have 21 MB left.
                              Otherwise, just make screenshots or add the name of the files. As a second option.

Comment

Working...
                              X