This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LazyTown Style Guide 2009 and 2010

I Need your help guys! well...i was looking for the New Style Guide for some months and... I FOUND IT! but i can´t download..
    :(. :oops: .check it out this page.. http://www.internetid.is/English/Products/AT_Webhotel CAN SOMEONE HELP ME TO DOWNLOAD??? OR HAVE IT! PLEASE!
    Thanks!

Re: LazyTown Style Guide 2009

Those are the pictures I see too on that site, and you downloaded them. I don't know what you want, it's all that they have :?
    Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by pooky
      Those are the pictures I see too on that site, and you downloaded them. I don't know what you want, it's all that they have :?
      No i didn´t download i want it but biggers! because it exist!

Comment

Trust me - I would love to have this as much (if not more) than you would, but I don't think this is something that you can just find on the internet. These are official documents and I'm pretty sure it would be illegal to make them downloadable for anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Stingy
          Trust me - I would love to have this as much (if not more) than you would, but I don't think this is something that you can just find on the internet. These are official documents and I'm pretty sure it would be illegal to make them downloadable for anyone.
          Agreed.
          That website wants business from other companies, and it's using the LT material to show potential clients what they are capable of doing.
          Great find though!
          Getur einhver annar verið Glanni ? það bara passar ekki
          Stefan Karl Stefansson, það er enginn eins og þú!

Comment

Originally posted by Glanni's Girl
            Agreed.
            That website wants business from other companies, and it's using the LT material to show potential clients what they are capable of doing.
            Great find though!
            But Emilio (Medaetrix) have this Style Guide, he show me it! but he don´t want to send me it! because he hates me and i don´t know why?!

Comment

Originally posted by sportafake
              But Emilio (Medaetrix) have this Style Guide, he show me it! but he don´t want to send me it! because he hates me and i don´t know why?!
              Back the fugg up! You're basing this on something that Emilio told you? Well that explains everything!

Ahem....according to Article 3, Section 2 of the rules of Life, anything and everything that comes out of his mouth is a pile of shit. A big smelly steaming pile of dino shit.
              Let me just clear things up for you. HE DOES NOT HAVE THE STYLE GUIDE. If he says he does, he's lieing. If he's shown you pictures, they're shops, or he's just saying they're from the style guide then they aren't. :mysterysolved:

Comment

Originally posted by Stingy
                Back the fugg up! You're basing this on something that Emilio told you? Well that explains everything!

Ahem....according to Article 3, Section 2 of the rules of Life, anything and everything that comes out of his mouth is a pile of shit. A big smelly steaming pile of dino shit.
                Let me just clear things up for you. HE DOES NOT HAVE THE STYLE GUIDE. If he says he does, he's lieing. If he's shown you pictures, they're shops, or he's just saying they're from the style guide then they aren't. :mysterysolved:
                He was showing me pics...and there are like the pictures that i put at the top...he didn´t show me only 1 page, he show me about 5 or 6 pages of that! and in fullsize of the PC...and it was a PDF document!! it can´t be false!

Comment

Originally posted by sportafake
                  it can´t be false!
                  I dun care what he has shown you. It's bullshit.

Comment

I don't know Stinge, maybe he hacked LT Entertainment's mainframe or something. The little booger's pretty good at that sorta thing.

Comment

OK I got some of those pictures in a .pdf file. It has interesting stuff.
                      I gave that link to only a few so someone leaked that to him and he probably got that link to those file too :(

Edit: oh right...I see the connection. mr Locard is from mexico too, and he's one of the few I gave that link.. :?
                      Speaking of trust..

Anyway now it's in the open, this is the link to it: http://vatikanid.is/flash/lazy/

It has some pdf files and zip files.
                      Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Wuff! A genuine Stephanie poster background. Makes my day. Yet I feel guilty. Whose professional work we are raping here? :|

Comment

Edit: oh right...I see the connection. mr Locard is from mexico too, and he's one of the few I gave that link.. :?
                          Speaking of trust..
                          LOL! There is no trust on the interwebs. Quite some time ago I had some images that I shared with two people and now I see them plastered all over the internet.

...A lot of good monkeys died to bring me those images.

Comment

OK I got some of those pictures in a .pdf file. It has interesting stuff.
                            I gave that link to only a few so someone leaked that to him and he probably got that link to those file too :(

Speaking of trust..

Anyway now it's in the open, this is the link to it: http://vatikanid.is/flash/lazy/

It has some pdf files and zip files.
                            OMG Pooky, you´re the best! the best ... really! that´s what i´ve been looking for! my god! thanks thanks thanks!

Comment

And I must say big thanks to Stefán Karl because he's the one who gave me the link

Comment

Working...
                              X