X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: LazyTown Style Guide 2009

Originally posted by pooky
    And I must say big thanks to Stefán Karl because he's the one who gave me the link
    Conclusive proof right there that the man is awesome
    Getur einhver annar verið Glanni ? það bara passar ekki
    Stefan Karl Stefansson, það er enginn eins og þú!

Comment

Wow, that's pretty awesome for the links and Stefan Karl!

I forgot to ask, why did Stefan Karl give you the link? It was pretty cool, and pretty confusing. :)

Originally posted by lost4ever
      ...A lot of good monkeys died to bring me those images.
      Poor monkeys. :(

There is one example of trust I can think of on the internet. Although it is just word-of-mouth evidence. Cicley was pretty mum about certain talkings he's had with someone on the internet. Obviously, he mentioned these talkings otherwise I wouldn't know about it, but the content of those talkings is secret to him. More vagueness on my part.

Originally posted by Stingy
      Originally posted by sportafake
      it can´t be false!
      I dun care what he has shown you. It's bullshit.
      I notice two informal logical fallacies here. sportafake saying "It can't be false!" when there are other possibilites consider. And pooky showed the evidence of that, so it can be false. :) Stingy, you're on the right side of the argument, but you're argument is poisoning the well since you're saying anything from him is to not be trusted. It's like saying, "nindanjoe, you can't be trusted because you hang out in IRC servers with BoredJedi. IRC people are scum!" Admittedly, Emilio has shown himself to be very un-trustworthy, but even Emilio may be right on the rare occasion.

I have commited these very same fallacies in the past. :) It takes some work to learn and notice them.

Originally posted by SportaKandy
      I don't know Stinge, maybe he hacked LT Entertainment's mainframe or something. The little booger's pretty good at that sorta thing.
      I have no real evidence other than his "hacking" attempts on beticaforever, but Emilio has no real good hacking skills. The event with beticaforever suggests that he his just able to guess passwords/recovery questions. There are other possibilities too, he may have an ok skill at social engineering where he can trick people into giving away password or get people to hint at their recovery questions. Which is evil for this purpose, but pretty smart. There's also the chance that he has certain keyloggers that he gets people to download and install; which also involves tricking people. I never really looked, but I would guess those keyloggers are readily available all over the internet.

Comment

Originally posted by nindanjoe
        Stingy, you're on the right side of the argument, but you're argument is poisoning the well since you're saying anything from him is to not be trusted. It's like saying, "nindanjoe, you can't be trusted because you hang out in IRC servers with BoredJedi. IRC people are scum!" Admittedly, Emilio has shown himself to be very un-trustworthy, but even Emilio may be right on the rare occasion
        Well I had sex with your wife!

Comment

I forgot to ask, why did Stefan Karl give you the link? It was pretty cool, and pretty confusing. :)
          It was on christmas time when he gave away that link, I guess he was drunk or stoned or something
          Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

It was on christmas time when he gave away that link, I guess he was drunk or stoned or something
            It was probably a slick bit of viral advertising. Give the fans a little bit of "illicit" info making them believe that they got something that nobody else has. Thus insuring that the same info gets out to the world, bringing more attention to Lazytown.

Comment

The eggnog got to him. :)
              Originally posted by Stingy
              Stingy, you're on the right side of the argument, but you're argument is poisoning the well since you're saying anything from him is to not be trusted. It's like saying, "nindanjoe, you can't be trusted because you hang out in IRC servers with BoredJedi. IRC people are scum!" Admittedly, Emilio has shown himself to be very un-trustworthy, but even Emilio may be right on the rare occasion
              Well I had sex with your wife!
              I really have fallacies on the mind because I remembered that fallacy pointing I did just now and I realized I just did a logical fallacy too! I pointed out a fallacy that wasn't there, which these fellers call the "Red Flag Faux Pas" fallacy. Basically, I was quick to point out something or call "fallacy" on something. Sorry about that. I also got the you're and your mixed up!

I do know what got me thinking it was a fallacy, or a bad argument. When you said "I dun care what he has shown you. It's bullshit," it felt like a fallacy so I just ran with it without really thinking. After reading it again, and trying to understand the logic, I realized your statement resembles another fallacy, but it isn't quite yet. It looks like the "Simple Minded Certitude" fallacy, but that only happens when the other person doesn't listen to any of the evidence. Like if you were to tell me hemlock is dangerous to eat, and you gave me studies, reports, and chemical information on it proving your point. Then I would stick my fingers in my ear and yell, "La la la la la! I can't hear you! You're wrong! It's natural and healthy for you!". In that case, I'm being simple minded. I would also later die from hemlock poisoning.

In this case, sportafake just said Emilio has shown him pictures of having the style guide. This is a witness report that can be investigated and verified, not concrete evidence. So this is not the "evidence" that a person being temporarily simple minded would ignore since it isn't solid evidence. lol, that was slightly long-winded. Apologies again on shooting off the fallacy gun so quickly.

Comment

Fallacy fallacy fallacy fallacy fallacy fallacy fallacy. Jesus this, Moses that, Abraham hit be with a wiffleball bat.
                Yo dawg..

Comment

lol, I really did use that word quite a bit.

Comment

For people who forgot to download:

--dead link--
                    Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

For people who forgot to download:

--
                      Thank you, I knew there was a piece I was still missing. That made my day. Since I offered in trade Lazytown merch to anyone for just these files you may if you so choose pick from one of the two collections I have posted in the sale/trade section. PM me if you want to take the offer.

Comment

Thanks
                        Getur einhver annar verið Glanni ? það bara passar ekki
                        Stefan Karl Stefansson, það er enginn eins og þú!

Comment

Originally posted by lost4ever
                          Thank you, I knew there was a piece I was still missing. That made my day. Since I offered in trade Lazytown merch to anyone for just these files you may if you so choose pick from one of the two collections I have posted in the sale/trade section. PM me if you want to take the offer.
                          No thanks, we all do great things here

Comment

LazyTown's Style Guide

I'm looking for the Style Guide (as a PDF File or something like this ), someone have it? can you send it to me?

I'm making a LazyTown party and I want to make designs about it but i need that, I hope one of you can send me that please.

Greetings.

Comment

Help Me!

Someone know what is that Style Guide or some site. If that Style Guide can someone send me, please?
                              Click image for larger version

Name:	Style.png
Views:	1
Size:	713.1 KB
ID:	147932

Comment

Re: Help Me!

New links to download the styleguides. Please don't share, use it for your own personal creations:

Mediafire:
                                Separate packages

DVDMenu.zip 3.8 MB
                                http://www.mediafire.com/download/p0...5p/DVDMenu.zip

TimeSheet.zip 32.2 MB
                                http://www.mediafire.com/download/64.../TimeSheet.zip

StyleGuides-NoCropmarks.zip 54.8 MB
                                http://www.mediafire.com/download/8c...oCropmarks.zip

StyleGuide-Grp-1208-2009a-MedRes.zip 31.0 MB
                                http://www.mediafire.com/download/to...09a-MedRes.zip

StyleGuide-2010-92pages-Temp.zip 191.2 MB
                                http://www.mediafire.com/download/qr...pages-Temp.zip

Comment

Working...
                                X