• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LazyTown International

english, dutch & german....new topic?
    Gallery

Comment

• LazyTown International

Well I prefer English Ziggy to American Ziggy. To me, American Ziggy sounded like an old smoker, and that's not what kids sound like here. And Stingy's posh voice does rather suit him. There's not much different in Trixie's voice.

Glanni's Girl -
      Couldn't agree with you more SG
      You're british, that's your opinion for sure Although Ziggy's british voice sounds funny, and Trixie's sounds more feminine.

Comment

• LazyTown International

Originally posted by sportagirl_10.5
        Well I prefer English Ziggy to American Ziggy. To me, American Ziggy sounded like an old smoker, and that's not what kids sound like here. And Stingy's posh voice does rather suit him. There's not much different in Trixie's voice.
        try the other way round, UK ziggy has to power in his voice just air, and the rest of the UK voices ruin the songs

Comment

• LazyTown International

Not Sarah Burgess' voice, because she's got an amazing voice. She's Brassy afterall.

Comment

• LazyTown International

Not Sarah Burgess' voice, because she's got an amazing voice. She's Brassy afterall.
            no she has got a good voice, but they ruined both hers and ziggys in the UK dub

Comment

• LazyTown International

She's American Trixie, British Trixie and British Stingy, because she's very versatile.

Comment

• LazyTown International

imo the british voices completely ruin a lot of the songs

Comment

• LazyTown International

Originally posted by Deep4t
                  imo the british voices completely ruin a lot of the songs
                  I hated We Got The Energy UK version, puppets sang it so bad.

Comment

• LazyTown International

She's American Trixie, British Trixie and British Stingy, because she's very versatile.
                    Exactly she's got a great voice for normal Trixie, but the UK dubs ruined her voice
                    EDIT: http://www.getlazy.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=2838

Comment

• LazyTown International

So we dont keep going off-topic on the LazyTown International thread, lets keep the discussion in this one

Comment

• LazyTown International

They're terrible.

/thread over

Comment

• LazyTown International

Originally posted by diesal11
                          Exactly she's got a great voice for normal Trixie, but the UK dubs ruined her voice
                          EDIT: http://www.getlazy.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=2838
                          No, she is the UK dub. As well as the US one and she's UK Stingy. It's her wonderful voice. The UK dubs didn't ruin her voice.

Comment

• LazyTown International

No, she is the UK dub. As well as the US one and she's UK Stingy. It's her wonderful voice. The UK dubs didn't ruin her voice.
                            I phrased that wrong i meant they made her voice SOUND horrible, not made her voice horrible,

Comment

• LazyTown International

Originally posted by diesal11
                              I phrased that wrong i meant they made her voice SOUND horrible, not made her voice horrible,
                              How can they make her sound horrible. She's the one who does the singing, not them. To be honest, both her Trixie and Stingy voices sound pretty much like her Brassy voice.

Comment

• LazyTown International

Comment

Working...
                                X