Turkish Season 01 Episode Files

Collapse
X
Collapse
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Stingo Springero
    TrIaGoNaL SiGn
    SPECIAL MEMBER
    Level 9 - Energy Poster
    • Jun 2025
    • 91

    #1

    Turkish Season 01 Episode Files

    I've been on the hunt for the past few days to find Turkish season 1 episodes from Jetix and Playhouse Disney, all leading to dead ends. I've tried old forum sites, "NOT THIS ONE." This one ➔ http://lazytown.yetkin-forum.com/,
    old piracy sites ➔ https://web.archive.org/web/20170622...m-turkce-izle/, and YouTube. All I've been able to find are some clips from YouTube by this dude named WarGreymon ↓

    If anyone has at least half of an episode, that would make my day :)
  • LazyPooky
    Head of the biznezz

    ADMINISTRATOR
    Level 35 - Rockin' Poster
    • Oct 2007
    • 8074

    #2
    Is this the same as last year?

    Turkish Episode Audio S1 High Quality
    Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

    Comment

    • Stingo Springero
      TrIaGoNaL SiGn
      SPECIAL MEMBER
      Level 9 - Energy Poster
      • Jun 2025
      • 91

      #3
      Originally posted by LazyPooky
      Is this the same as last year?

      Turkish Episode Audio S1 High Quality
      Not really, last year was about the audio, all I'm really only care about the video, cuz the audio is already low quailty and is on YT
      https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...TNDSSZLq2g_tVK, There are season 2 and 3 airings there but I don't care about those.

      Comment

      • LazyPooky
        Head of the biznezz

        ADMINISTRATOR
        Level 35 - Rockin' Poster
        • Oct 2007
        • 8074

        #4
        Originally posted by Stingo Springero

        Not really, last year was about the audio, all I'm really only care about the video, cuz the audio is already low quailty
        What's so special about the videos. They are just the same only it's an ugly TV recording, also in a low resolution and not even widescreen, and with a logo.


        Originally posted by Stingo Springero
        and is on YT
        https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...TNDSSZLq2g_tVK, There are season 2 and 3 airings there but I don't care about those.
        LazyTown International
        Now that's very original. Not.

        Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

        Comment


        • chuft
          chuft commented
          Editing a comment
      • Stingo Springero
        TrIaGoNaL SiGn
        SPECIAL MEMBER
        Level 9 - Energy Poster
        • Jun 2025
        • 91

        #5
        Originally posted by LazyPooky

        What's so special about the videos. They are just the same only it's an ugly TV recording, also in a low resolution and not even widescreen, and with a logo.




        LazyTown International
        Now that's very original. Not.

        That's the entire point, I just wanna have them cuz, well no one has them at all.

        Comment

        • LazyPooky
          Head of the biznezz

          ADMINISTRATOR
          Level 35 - Rockin' Poster
          • Oct 2007
          • 8074

          #6
          Originally posted by Stingo Springero

          That's the entire point, I just wanna have them cuz, well no one has them at all.
          You're looking for Jetix and Playhouse Disney TV recordings of LZT Season one?

          I think I have some but in a different language.
          Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

          Comment

          Working...