• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Season 1 and 2 Flemish Dutch audio

Season 1 and 2 Flemish Dutch audio.
    Here:

https://mega.nz/#F!KNUUhTAL!U8lUJzIwCgzewZdFIViGKg
    Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Re: Season 1 and 2 Flemish Dutch audio

The link is dead

Comment

Originally posted by The Mailbox View Post
      The link is dead
      Don't know what happened but I restored the download link. It should work now.
      Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Is it not possible to make them video files? I mean this is good enough especially because it ensures good quality but quite frankly with the weird speed on this it's pretty hard to properly overlay it on full episodes.

Comment

Originally posted by Benju-Katchowee View Post
          Is it not possible to make them video files? I mean this is good enough especially because it ensures good quality but quite frankly with the weird speed on this it's pretty hard to properly overlay it on full episodes.
          Maybe I will do that. What I really like is to have all audio-dub files and add them to the best quality video, and what I really like is to have video episodes with multi track audio. I thought the icelandic videos we have here are good quality but it seems like we found a better quality after all. We need to see where this ends. The ultimate quality is when Magnus hands over the original master recording to us, but that would not happen I'm affraid ;)

Comment

Working...
          X