• Show
Clear All
  • SollaMega
    Pirate
    SPECIAL MEMBER
    Level 26 - Roboticus
    • Apr 2014

Re: iTunes HD episodes Season 1

All German S1 HD episodes are available on Amazon (Deustch)

Comment

• LazyPooky
      ADMINISTRATOR
      Level 35 - Rockin' Poster
      • Oct 2007

Originally posted by ParvizHalimov
      All German S1 HD episodes are available on Amazon (Deustch)
      Link?

edit: Nevermind, I found it:

http://www.amazon.de/gp/product/B017..._season_select
      Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

• LazyPooky
        ADMINISTRATOR
        • Oct 2007

Has anyone experience with videos bought on Amazon? Are they DRM encrypted or not?
        Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

• StingX
          ROTTEN MEMBER
          • Mar 2009

Originally posted by LazyPooky
          Has anyone experience with videos bought on Amazon? Are they DRM encrypted or not?
          I did about three years ago through Amazon Unbox. However, Unbox is not a service provided by amazon anymore, so I don't know if my story will be the same. I remember the DRM being particularly nasty. It didn't even allow me to watch the files through anything other than their player or burn the files to DVD or anything. Ultimately, I had to download some specialized application that played the videos on my screen, captured the audio stream, recorded the and the application's video window as the video played, and then rendered its capture. I seem to remember it working at faster than 1x playback, but that could be wrong.

Comment

• boredjedi
            Master
            SPECIAL MEMBER
            • Jun 2007

Originally posted by Stingy
            I remember the DRM being particularly nasty. It didn't even allow me to watch the files through anything other than their player or burn the files to DVD or anything.
            Looks like the Amazon caters to a bunch of different digital formats

DVD or Blu-ray with Digital Copy –

This product includes a digital copy that is compatible with iTunes and Windows Media.

DVD or Blu-ray with Digital Copy + UltraViolet Digital Copy –

This product gives you two different formats of digital copies. You will receive both a digital copy that is compatible with iTunes and Windows Media and an UltraViolet digital copy. UltraViolet is a cloud-based digital rights library for movies and television shows that allows you to stream and download licensed content to multiple platforms and devices. In the packaging of your Blu-ray or DVD disc, you will find instructions for redemption and a redemption code located on either the sticker or the insert of the disc packaging. You then will enter your redemption code at the designated websites to redeem both of these. The redemption code must be redeemed prior to its expiration date and can be found in the product packaging.

DVD or Blu-Ray with Digital UltraViolet or Digital HD UltraViolet –

This product includes either a Digital UltraViolet version or a Digital HD UltraViolet version in addition to your DVD or Blu-ray disc. UltraViolet is a cloud-based digital rights library for movies and television shows that allows you to stream and download licensed content to multiple platforms and devices. In the packaging of your Blu-ray or DVD disc, you will find instructions for redemption and a redemption code located on either the sticker or the insert of the disc packaging. You then will enter your code at the designated websites to redeem both of these. The code must be redeemed prior to its expiration date, which can also be found in the product packaging.

http://www.amazon.com/Digital-Copy/b...node=721726011
            Can't comment on the DRM aspect of this since I simply don't know.
            http://eighteenlightyearsago.ytmnd.com/

Comment

• LazyPooky
              ADMINISTRATOR
              • Oct 2007

Originally posted by Stingy
              I did about three years ago through Amazon Unbox. However, Unbox is not a service provided by amazon anymore, so I don't know if my story will be the same. I remember the DRM being particularly nasty. It didn't even allow me to watch the files through anything other than their player or burn the files to DVD or anything. Ultimately, I had to download some specialized application that played the videos on my screen, captured the audio stream, recorded the and the application's video window as the video played, and then rendered its capture. I seem to remember it working at faster than 1x playback, but that could be wrong.
              I guess it's still the same:

Once you have purchased a video, select Watch now on the details page to start playback. Your purchases and active lending is also available through My Video Library to view available.

Films and series that you bought from Amazon Video is stored in your video library.
              Your Video Library is linked to your Amazon account and you can access from any of your registered devices on it.
              Select the video library or library option from the Amazon Video App to access your linked devices to your library.
              To access from your web browser on your library, go to My Video Library. You can also click My Video Library from the "My Account" menu on the Amazon website.
              It's the same way with iTunes downloads. You can only watch it with your own account.
              Maybe there are DRM remove tricks for amazon videos nowadays, like I use for iTunes downloads

Comment

• SollaMega
                Pirate
                SPECIAL MEMBER
                Level 26 - Roboticus
                • Apr 2014

LazyTown, Staffel 1, Vol. 2 available on iTunes:
                https://itunes.apple.com/de/tv-seaso...065458853?l=en

LazyTown, Staffel 1, Vol.3 will be available soon. Though that site has it:
                http://rippletunes.com/video/1072324...fel-1-Vol-3-27

Comment

• LazyPooky
                  ADMINISTRATOR
                  • Oct 2007

I got a total refund of Staffel 1, Vol.1 because I complained about the quality. I'm going to spend it on the next volume :)

Comment

• SollaMega
                    Pirate
                    SPECIAL MEMBER
                    Level 26 - Roboticus
                    • Apr 2014

I got a total refund of Staffel 1, Vol.1 because I complained about the quality. I'm going to spend it on the next volume :)
                    Wait... you bought it, and downloaded it, and shared it with us, and then you refund it? Am I right?

Comment

• LazyPooky
                      ADMINISTRATOR
                      • Oct 2007

Originally posted by ParvizHalimov
                      Wait... you bought it, and downloaded it, and shared it with us, and then you refund it? Am I right?
                      Yes. That is what I ment.

Comment

• SollaMega
                        Pirate
                        SPECIAL MEMBER
                        Level 26 - Roboticus
                        • Apr 2014

Yes. That is what I ment.
                        Hahaha. You're tricky girl, aren't you?

Comment

• boredjedi
                          Master
                          SPECIAL MEMBER
                          • Jun 2007

Isn't that rather risky being that you complained about the first volume's quality?
                          http://eighteenlightyearsago.ytmnd.com/

Comment

• LazyPooky
                            ADMINISTRATOR
                            • Oct 2007

Originally posted by boredjedi
                            Isn't that rather risky being that you complained about the first volume's quality?
                            It wasn't my idea to come with a refund, I rather have the quality fixed. With quality I mean the small black bar at the bottom of the videos which varies in thickness. Take a good look at the bottom of the video "Mein Baumhaus" (My Treehouse) and you see what I mean. I notice that the second volume of the German season 1 videos has the same problem.

update: new season one downloads in the OP

Comment

• saltren90
                              GETLAZY MEMBER
                              Level 9 - Energy Poster
                              • Sep 2014

Does anyone have the full version of surprise santa in great quality? You know with 'good to be bad' etc. A dvdrip perhaps?
                              Who did you expect, Sportaflop?
                              sigpic

Comment

• StingX
                                ROTTEN MEMBER
                                • Mar 2009

Originally posted by saltren90
                                Does anyone have the full version of surprise santa in great quality? You know with 'good to be bad' etc. A dvdrip perhaps?
                                Here you go. It's not "great" quality, but it is DVD quality, US English, and sans watermarks, so not the worst. Ripped from the US DVD Surprise Santa.

https://mega.nz/#!y8VEAbyJ!-o0daaT1Y...A7tB1m9o7ZWzjY

Comment

Working...