Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Icelandic DVDs

Originally posted by Never Say Never View Post
    Yes i know but i dont want to wait 5 hours.And i can't download draugabanar dvd because it's too large
    You can download everything if you buy a MEGA Pro Lite for €4.99 . No waiting.
    Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Finding good and free hosting isn't easy. Hopefully we'll soon have some better options, but you'll need to tough out some of the limitations until then :)

Comment

Well, some put up those missing songs. I can die happy.

Comment

why does it come up as file unsupported when i try to play it? doesnt seem to work

Comment

Originally posted by comiccominc View Post
            why does it come up as file unsupported when i try to play it? doesnt seem to work
            The files are .iso, which are disc image files. Basically it's as if you actually own the DVD, but you will need special software to properly use the files. I like this one: https://www.daemon-tools.cc/products/dtLite

Comment

Originally posted by Stingy View Post
              The files are .iso, which are disc image files. Basically it's as if you actually own the DVD, but you will need special software to properly use the files. I like this one: https://www.daemon-tools.cc/products/dtLite
              thank you so much, will be using that now

Comment

Update: All DVDs now have a download link from the GetLazy media server, where you will not encounter any bandwidth limits while downloading.

Comment

FYI - Thread has been moved to:

Forum > LazyTown International Downloads > LazyTown Foreign Dubs > Icelandic

Comment

1. They don't work! [Start using Google Drive, for God sakes!]
                    2. They gave the most effort to these DVDS as..

Magnus and LazyTown came from Iceland so these DVDS deserve special treatment I guess..
                    And also because they got released 9 times [only for season 1?!]

3. How many audio tracks? Icelandic + English or English subtitles?
                    MY ACTION MOVIE REVIEW BLOG | MY SPORTACUS FAN-SITE

Comment

Working...
                    X