X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Swedish LazyTown Site

Originally posted by Buzz
    Originally posted by bungie
    But 85.8.21.151 @ 3128 can be used while watching/ripping in Sweden?
    ..as I say...the stream works fine for me and seems "Orbit" (although only grab++) will capture the file...I will put one episode on webspace when done...250 MB !!

btw: I have the strong feeling that this proxy is running by yourself ;)....nice spy tool..hr hr...maybe you have already noticed my preferences.. :oops:
    lol the swedish authority (FRA) is taking a copy too probably. sharing is caring

Comment

I'm sorry...I can't get the whole file because the grabber tool (Orbit) just allowed limited downloads and stops immediately...so I got only 75 % of the whole episode...unfortunately

@bungie: in fact...maybe it is a trap...but honestly...who use swedish/european proxys?
      Gallery

Comment

Proxy-traps exist mostly to capture Internet banking details, reading someones email or browsing other accounts. Would not login anywhere when using that proxy. Still the swedish proxy is probably more than safe enough, it's run by a registered company inside EU, and they will not risk badwill from spoofing claims. Villains may be more comfortable using VPN's and/or proxy-chaining to hide.

Comment

i still don't understand how the hell to do this.

Comment

Originally posted by The Lazy Genie
            it's not a great thing...go to the proxy settings in your browser and type the proxy adress "85.8.21.151" in the http adress field...then put "3128" in the port field and press "ok"...now the server think you comes from Sweden and you can watch the LT stream on this web page...for capture the stream you need to use this "Orbit" tool what you have to install before...take a look at their tutorial page for details...unfortunately this tool limits your download traffic so you can't get the whole stream (250 MB)...
            Gallery

Comment

Originally posted by Buzz
              go to the proxy settings in your browser.
              I don't know how to do that

Comment

[quote=The Lazy Genie][quote=Buzz][quote="The Lazy Genie":c1f65]i still don't understand how the hell to do this.[/quote]

go to the proxy settings in your browser.[/quote]
                I don't know how to do that[/quote:c1f65]

..using google?

[url="http://support.microsoft.com/kb/135982"]http://support.microsoft.com/kb/135982[/url]
                Gallery

Comment

I use firefox.

Comment

I use firefox.
                    http://uniqueinternetservices.com/confi ... refox.html

Gallery

Comment

LazyTown in Swedish is kinda boring, I would want to get a taste to LazyTown in Norway

Comment

Originally posted by agusxx2
                        LazyTown in Swedish is kinda boring, I would want to get a taste to LazyTown in Norway
                        I want to see LazyTown get released in Japan. Now there's a society that would take it VERY well.

Comment

Dubbing film that is not cartoon should have death penalty feel really strong about that. Lips start moving long before audio or v.visa.

Comment

Originally posted by Stingy
                            Originally posted by agusxx2
                            I want to see LazyTown get released in Japan. Now there's a society that would take it VERY well.
                            Till then you will have to settle with South Korea
                            http://www.youtube.com/results?search_q ... type=&aq=f

Originally posted by bungie
                            Dubbing film that is not cartoon should have death penalty feel really strong about that. Lips start moving long before audio or v.visa.
                            Wait...what?! You crazy or something? That's a large part of LT's charm, the fact that you can hear most of the songs dubbed into sooooooo many languages...PS I love both the norwegian and the swedish dubs

Comment

Lazy genie, most of the songs in swedish dubbing are already on YT (but I'm sure you know of that)...as for the norwegian songs, they are indeed rear, as are the danish and finnish dubs...if only someone from Norway...or someone who owns the scandinavian DVD's , would upload them on YT...

Comment

Originally posted by LazyTownWW
                                Lazy genie, most of the songs in swedish dubbing are already on YT (but I'm sure you know of that)...as for the norwegian songs, they are indeed rear, as are the danish and finnish dubs...if only someone from Norway...or someone who owns the scandinavian DVD's , would upload them on YT...
                                MOST not all. I want ot Hear The Greatest Genie and Let's Go in Swedish.

Comment

Working...
                                X